Adopted black children killed by parents

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

They don't mention in the headline that the parents were being investigated by CPS...

I'm always skeptical when white folks adopt Black kids

I know exactly how you feel. I have mixed emotions about white people adopting black kids. We should raise our own kids. I think every effort should be made to place black kids in black homes. However, if no black homes are available, I would rather see them in a white home than see them in no home. Lets be honest, all white/black adoptions do not turn out bad. The death of those kids and their adoptive parents is a very sad situation.

I know exactly how you feel. I have mixed emotions about white people adopting black kids. We should raise our own kids. I think every effort should be made to place black kids in black homes. However, if no black homes are available, I would rather see them in a white home than see them in no home. Lets be honest, all white/black adoptions do not turn out bad. The death of those kids and their adoptive parents is a very sad situation.

One of my white co-workers and his wife adopted a black boy when he was a toddler. They also adopted two other children, both white boys. They all seem really happy.

I think that kid was made to go hug that cop in the photo...

He seems more terrified than anything...

I hope the woman burns in hell. The kids are in heaven and I pray their souls haunt any of her family members who let this go on. It's evident those kids were slave property to her and she had a sick mind.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm always skeptical when white folks adopt Black kids

Well we know ole Kapernick's adopted white family did a good job with him. And they support him big time on his efforts. More so than his biological WHITE mother. SMH at her sad ass. But I understand what you saying. These white ladies were originally from Minnesota I believe. I ran into a lot of white families with black or mixed kids when I lived there. Pretty prevalent. They had issues obviously and were abusing those kids.

Well we know ole Kapernick's adopted white family did a good job with him. And they support him big time on his efforts. More so than his biological WHITE mother. SMH at her sad ass. But I understand what you saying. These white ladies were originally from Minnesota I believe. I ran into a lot of white families with black or mixed kids when I lived there. Pretty prevalent. They had issues obviously and were abusing those kids.

And the biological BLACK father?????? Hey, I am just asking.

And the biological BLACK father?????? Hey, I am just asking.

I don't think Kap knows his biological Father. That sorry biological mother got pregnant by a black man and she gave her black baby away. Now she is a Nurse with another kid who's Daddy is white. I am sure she thought no white man would want her if she had kept Kap. So who knows even if Kap's real Daddy even knows he has a kid or where he is. She definitely didn't give him a chance to raise him. Unless dude didn't want her or Kap after he found out she was pregnant. That's possible too.

I don't think Kap knows his biological Father. That sorry biological mother got pregnant by a black man and she gave her black baby away. Now she is a Nurse with another kid who's Daddy is white. I am sure she thought no white man would want her if she had kept Kap. So who knows even if Kap's real Daddy even knows he has a kid or where he is. She definitely didn't give him a chance to raise him. Unless dude didn't want her or Kap after he found out she was pregnant. That's possible too.

Ok. Thanks. Sad situation all around.

Back