What is your reason for NOT removing Kendrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Ready

Kenn....we would like to know what is your reason for NOT removing Kendrick

"Yall voted him in" is not a good enough reason.

We all make mistakes, and 100% of us would like to reverse that mistake.

Again me ask you to remove Kendrick from the BBD

Just because he holds onto your nutts with handle bars does not
give you reason to continue his membership in the BBD

Kenn, your move is totally unprecedented. If we can vote folks in the forum, TRUSTING they would be loyal to their own school, surely we should have the authority to vote them out when they're found to be liars, untrustworthy and a fraud.

When a person goes out of his way to demean his own school and fellow den members, the folks who actually frequent the private forum should have the authority to vote him/her out.
For you to ignore our request is totally disrespectful and authoritative.

Had we known Kendrick would act the way he has toward his own school and fellow den members, believe me, HE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO ENTER!

I move that you rescind your previous decision and accept our request. It IS a PRIVATE forum and we should have the authority to remove him. Why else is it private if fellow members can't utilize that authority?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Kenn, your move is totally unprecedented. If we can vote folks in the forum, TRUSTING they would be loyal to their own school, surely we should have the authority to vote them out when they're found to be liars, untrustworthy and a fraud.

When a person goes out of his way to demean his own school and fellow den members, the folks who actually frequent the private forum should have the authority to vote him/her out.

Had we known Kendrick would act the way he has toward his own school and fellow den members, believe me, HE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO ENTER!

I move that you rescind your previous decision and accept our request. It IS a PRIVATE forum and we should have the authority to remove him. Why else is it private if fellow members can't utilize that authority?

Demean the school? I need examples of that.

Exactly.

Demean the school? I need examples of that.

No, you don't. Its obvious you aren't wanted in the BB Den. That's enough. As JayRob said, whats the use of a private forum if you can't exercise the right to add and REMOVE members?

No explanation is needed.

Kendrick has a right to his opinion. Requesting that he be banned simply because he doesn't prescribe to JSU groupthink is ridiculous.

You all should be proud to have at least one alum with a mind of his own and capable of thinking and reasoning for himself.

But, ... nooooooo! Let one person decide he doesn't want to follow the crowd and the incessant bitching about everything, then he must be banned.

You guys are an embarrassment to educated people everywhere. One thing education should provide is the ability to entertain an idea or opinion different from your own.

I know JayRob and GR are simply cooning and buffooning as usual, but anyone else seriously requesting that Kendrick be banned needs to take a step back and think about what that says about you.

It's not a good look.

Kendrick stays.

Last edited:
No, you don't. Its obvious you aren't wanted in the BB Den. That's enough. As JayRob said, whats the use of a private forum if you can't exercise the right to add and REMOVE members?

Oh, yes I do. If you're gonna give me the boot, at least present the evidence against me. If you can do that, I'll tip my hat and bounce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back