Confessions of Sarge, a Internet Thug

Status
Not open for further replies.
SS, I understand your concern and from what many have said about him on these forums they should be afraid that they may be confronted. Some of the people in here are pretty sad and tend to take things too far. I have spoken with Sarge on several occasions and I don't believe he will harm anyone. I do believe the reason he was banned from TSPN was not warranted at all. Sarge mother had just passed, someone made a comment in very poor taste and when he reacted, he was banned.

I don't say much on here anymore but I understand some of the peoples concern. I think i'm coming to the reunion this year. :kiss:

You guys say you're not afraid of Sarge but I detect something different in your post. It's amazing that our feelings are expressed in our typing. I'm done with this so please don't respond to my post.

J-State, I don't know you, you don't know me, so let me tell you just how this is going down...

Kevin Maurice Robinson is NOT invited and CANNOT attend the TSPN Reunion. This goes for anyone that brings him and his bullshit to the reunion. We are gathering together to have fun and Kevin will go to jail if he comes there with this bullshit. I AM AFRAID OF HIM AND I AM CALLING THE POLICE. There are countless number of people dead and/or injured behind dumb ass shits like Kevin. I did not stutter or stammer, I am serious. Kevin is mentally ill and he will indeed do some harm just to make a point to all of you that encourage him. But he is going to sit his ass the fukk down somewhere with all this foolishness and we are not going to allow him to ruin the the party we worked hard to put together and paid for.

He will get his ass kicked right before the Coroner's office picks him up in a padded truck. If he is reading this, or you can tell him YEAH I SAID IT GOTT DAMMIT. He done barked up the wrong tree. I'm sick of his shit.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Now this is coming from a person who posted a picture of himself laying down with his hand on the forehead and fingers all curled up. :clap::lol::clap: PRICELESS!

You should lybo making such a sad statement. I didn't want you to comment to my post for this very reason...punk comments like that. Pop and MB can attest to this, we solve our disputes in the grass. Stick with your keyboard lil' fingers; now I know why you're avoiding Sarge.

I remember when the TSPN was a nice place to spend some off time.
this coming from someone that disected another mans photo :retard:

That makes you just bout as much of a sugar bag then gettin sensitive over net post and talkin bout "Takin it to the grass" :lol:

your manhood after these couple posts you had on this thread is bout as questionable as the weather in DC. :shame:

"Im thru with this so please don't respond to me...PLEASE" :lol:
Boy, if your grammatical grammer wasn't as good, I'd swear this was sarge.....

~____________~

J-State, I don't know you, you don't know me, so let me tell you just how this is going down...

Kevin Maurice Robinson is NOT invited and CANNOT attend the TSPN Reunion. This goes for anyone that brings him and his bullshit to the reunion. We are gathering together to have fun and Kevin will go to jail if he comes there with this bullshit. I AM AFRAID OF HIM AND I AM CALLING THE POLICE. There are countless number of people dead and/or injured behind dumb ass shits like Kevin. I did not stutter or stammer, I am serious. Kevin is mentally ill and he will indeed do some harm just to make a point to all of you that encourage him. But he is going to sit his ass the fukk down somewhere with all this foolishness and we are not going to allow him to ruin the the party we worked hard to put together and paid for.

He will get his ass kicked right before the Coroner's office picks him up in a padded truck. If he is reading this, or you can tell him YEAH I SAID IT GOTT DAMMIT. He done barked up the wrong tree. I'm sick of his shit.
Damn Seeing Spots was mad at Sarge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back