Confessions of Sarge, a Internet Thug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoke, i'm not coming to anybodies aid nor have I read anything Sarge has posted on facebook or anywhere else. Since Sarge posted something tasteless then say that but make it seem like Sarge is the only guilty person here. And you're exactly right, Sarge aint crazy, that's the label you guys have placed on him. Sarge haven't told me anything about why he was banned, our conversations are limited to JSU and photography so please don't assume things because that's what causes a lot of problem on this board. I think a lot of people on here need to grow up and maybe get a life away from the keyboard.

Also, if Sarge has seen and did nothing, you shouldn't be posting anything about him. Back in my day, we solved issues like this IN THE GRASS.:clap:
the hell aare you talkin bout??? "IF SARGE SAID ANYTHING TASTELESS, THEN SAY THAT".....I JUST DID!!!! I been sayin that since 2008! :lmao: YOUU just came in and assumed, which is causing a problem....with your comprehension...you just said "THE REASON SARGE WAS BANNED WAS UNWARRENTED" and that you spoke to sarge on several occasions.<----if you didn't talk to sarge about y he was banned, then you ASSUMED...correct? damn shame

I'm done with this so please don't respond to my post.
:lmao:

~____________~

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You guys say you're not afraid of Sarge but I detect something different in your post. It's amazing that our feelings are expressed in our typing. I'm done with this so please don't respond to my post.

:shame::shame::shame::shame::shame::tdown:

Don't post and we won't respond........ Sarge is crazy and he should not be allowed to attend the reunion...... Who the hell wanna fool with his silly arse the entire weekend with his MESS????? NOT ME.....

Besides if you feel some of us are afraid then that your OPINION....

Cat Daddy made the list? Hell, how do I get on the list! I can't let it be said that Cat Daddy is badder than MB...:lol:

Cat Daddy made the list? Hell, how do I get on the list! I can't let it be said that Cat Daddy is badder than MB...:lol:

Mike Bigg,
stop fronting mane. You was on the list at one point and time. Then, you had to beg for mercy...:lol::lol:

Lmao @ Toi, telling Sarge that she was defriending him...

Mike Bigg,
stop fronting mane. You was on the list at one point and time. Then, you had to beg for mercy...:lol::lol:

Lmao @ Toi, telling Sarge that she was defriending him...

No I wasn't... me and Sarge settled up our "difference" right here on TSPN in front of God, GR, and everybody else. Shiid you know MB ain't "bout no truble"!

MB,
You even threw Fiyah under the bus after the "Private Places" scandal.:shame:

So... :lol::lol::lol:

I had nothing to do with "Private Places"... I merely asked Sarge to leave Moms out of it and he did. Sarge must have had a premonition or else someone warned him that Mike Bigg will swap hands Off the Internet. I ain't one of these yella rat tail comb type brothers...MB is from North La with Black azz gums lilke Purple Hull peas, thick lips and nostrils that go from cheek bone to cheek bone. Don't Play!!!!

:shame::shame::shame::shame::shame::tdown:

Don't post and we won't respond........ Sarge is crazy and he should not be allowed to attend the reunion...... Who the hell wanna fool with his silly arse the entire weekend with his MESS????? NOT ME.....

Besides if you feel some of us are afraid then that your OPINION....

The evidence is apparent! :scared:

the hell aare you talkin bout??? "IF SARGE SAID ANYTHING TASTELESS, THEN SAY THAT".....I JUST DID!!!! I been sayin that since 2008! :lmao: YOUU just came in and assumed, which is causing a problem....with your comprehension...you just said "THE REASON SARGE WAS BANNED WAS UNWARRENTED" and that you spoke to sarge on several occasions.<----if you didn't talk to sarge about y he was banned, then you ASSUMED...correct? damn shame

~____________~

The evidence is apparent! :scared:

:flippy::flippy::flippy:
:flippy::flippy:
:flippy:

I've gotta a feelin'...I've gotta a feelin' brother!

I can't believe some people, well yes I can. I'm loving this because I smell something on this board...wannabees.

I remember about three years ago a member got pissed at me and dared me to go to another A&M game...I simply stated I will be sitting behind the visiting team bench where I always sit with the old farts from A&M. Have not seen him since! I never posted one single time I not afraid of him, simply told him where I would be sitting.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Damn man....I thawt you boy was a broad, the way he was postin .....

~walks out~

Now this is coming from a person who posted a picture of himself laying down with his hand on the forehead and fingers all curled up. :clap::lol::clap: PRICELESS!

You should lybo making such a sad statement. I didn't want you to comment to my post for this very reason...punk comments like that. Pop and MB can attest to this, we solve our disputes in the grass. Stick with your keyboard lil' fingers; now I know why you're avoiding Sarge.

I remember when the TSPN was a nice place to spend some off time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back