Sgt. going in at TSPN

n601710036_5916118_2780.jpg

SEE ME KENN,TP,FIYAH AND SMOKEY!

Ya'll stop!!
:lol:
admin_is_watching.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Hey Sgt. Sensitive is back!:clap:

Is this like one of those Bin Laden-like terrorists messages where he threatens to attack an unsuspecting United States in the next few months just so folks know he is still around?

Last edited:
:emlaugh: :lol:

Where did y'all get those photos of Sarge from? Damn! :lmao:

He is going to really go off on fb now! :argue2:

Resistance Fading......

Must resist Urge to Photoshop these pics!!!!!!

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I blame TP, GR, and JRob for denying Sarge access to their forum.......If you notice JRob and GR haven't been seen lately.......TP, you are next......:clap:

LOL@ "why are yall even friends with him on facebook?" i'm certainly not. lol.

Yall think this is something... try IN PERSON.... He will just walk up to you randomly... I believe the last time it happened was one day I was in the student center on campus looking for a book... a voice outta nowhere just appeared in my ear.... (sarge's face 5 inches from my ear): "them bastards on TSPN something man. I ain't even worried about it tho. they wanna ban folx, but I know about the freedom of speech. they got it coming. i could just really push it but i ain't gone even worry about it."

Me: *puts book down... walks out of the student center quickly**...

:shame: p.s. and Sarge ain't the only one who takes TSPN too serious..... yikes!!!!!!

Ya'll some :scared: arse mofo's ain't nothing wrong with kevin, ya'll tiptoe around him and he is harmless I talk to him just about everytime I see him, he just want fair treatment from TSPN and want to be able to post. Some of you are just as bad in your post as sgt supposely was; sneaky, dirty, and underhanded. Now has he sometime gone to far in his protest yes at times he does, but I truly believe he is harmless. I could be wrong. :noidea: I'm just saying!

Now Sgt. I have done my part now the next time I see you I need my Payment in full!:goodbad:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dude is a nut case.
He posted this on facebook this morning.

"Kevin Maurice Robinson has gotten TSPN Sports FULL attenion. FYI....I see that BLACK BURNT BYTCH Smoke (AKA)...Fredreka is still running his mouth. Seems that when I punked you out at the 2009 Magic City Classic. You stood their like the BYTCH ass coward you are. You have been running like the coward you are since I called you out in 200...8. Seems that you got at telling lies to EVERYONE. You think I am playing games with you???"

I know some are saying this dude is harmless, but I really think something is wrong in his head. I am not saying he would do anything really drastic, but I'm just saying if I were in school with this cat and he was posting snit like this on the internet and acting crazy, I would be looking for the signs and trying to find out when he buys the guns so I would know which day to stay home. Some of yall that have really pissed him off, may really need to watch out for this dude at these games or where ever you may see him, because he clearly isn't thinking straight.

Robber you not out the woods bruh:scared::scared::scared:

Sarge know all yall jsue folk aint let him in the BLUE BENGAL PRIVATE FORUM .....lolol:lol::lol::lol:

and u know that group includes u..robber !!! lol:scared::retard::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah MB, he called me an idoit to my face at the first SCG! :( He was also looking for GUD. I think GUD might still be on his hit list.

BUT I KEEP TRYING TO TELL YA'LL THAT I NEVER VOTED TO KEEP SARGE OUT OF THE DEN. I ONLY TOOK THE VOTE AND REPORTED IT IN THE FEEDBACK FORUM. IF SARGE EVER GETS IN THE DEN, HE IS GONNA KNOW WHOSE AZZ TO KICK! :lmao:

I see that BLACK BURNT BYTCH Smoke (AKA)...Fredreka

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

BUT I KEEP TRYING TO TELL YA'LL THAT I NEVER VOTED TO KEEP SARGE OUT OF THE DEN. I ONLY TOOK THE VOTE AND REPORTED IT IN THE FEEDBACK FORUM. IF SARGE EVER GETS IN THE DEN, HE IS GONNA KNOW WHOSE AZZ TO KICK! :lmao:

:smh:

TP,
Why you keep trying to sell that one? Sarge shole aint buying it. :lol:
You led the effort to keep Sarge out. Own up to it. I remember how GR, rob and Makaho tried to vouch for Sarge, but you were hellbent on keeping him out. Heck, when it spilled out on the board, people from other schools, myself included, were posting how it was wrong of yall to not let him in that forum when yall KNEW he went to Jsu. But you weren't hearing NONE of that. And you had beans and NT co-signing you. I'm sure Sarge aint forgot.

btw, if it wasnt you, why else would he call you an idiot? :retard:

:lol::lol::lol:

and another btw, when he called you an idiot, what was your response?

:smh:

TP,
Why you keep trying to sell that one? Sarge shole aint buying it. :lol:
You led the effort to keep Sarge out. Own up to it. I remember how GR, rob and Makaho tried to vouch for Sarge, but you were hellbent on keeping him out. Heck, when it spilled out on the board, people from other schools, myself included, were posting how it was wrong of yall to not let him in that forum when yall KNEW he went to Jsu. But you weren't hearing NONE of that. And you had beans and NT co-signing you. I'm sure Sarge aint forgot.

btw, if it wasnt you, why else would he call you an idiot? :retard:

:lol::lol::lol:

and another btw, when he called you an idiot, what was your response?

I missed all of this.
All this must have went on during one of my bans.:D

Dude is a nut case.
He posted this on facebook this morning.

"Kevin Maurice Robinson has gotten TSPN Sports FULL attenion. FYI....I see that BLACK BURNT BYTCH Smoke (AKA)...Fredreka is still running his mouth. Seems that when I punked you out at the 2009 Magic City Classic. You stood their like the BYTCH ass coward you are. You have been running like the coward you are since I called you out in 200...8. Seems that you got at telling lies to EVERYONE. You think I am playing games with you???"

I know some are saying this dude is harmless, but I really think something is wrong in his head. I am not saying he would do anything really drastic, but I'm just saying if I were in school with this cat and he was posting snit like this on the internet and acting crazy, I would be looking for the signs and trying to find out when he buys the guns so I would know which day to stay home. Some of yall that have really pissed him off, may really need to watch out for this dude at these games or where ever you may see him, because he clearly isn't thinking straight.
:lmao:

:lol: dude was trynna take a pic the whole time he stood 10 yards away from Me.... :shame:

where the hell is bamasax when you need him :lol:

~__________~

Back