Fool's Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick out Jackson State from the pic...
the-wizard-of-oz-three-disc-collectors-edition-20051028042259614-000.jpg

No heart? No home? No brain? No courage?

Trick question... It's all of the above.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Pick out Jackson State from the pic...
the-wizard-of-oz-three-disc-collectors-edition-20051028042259614-000.jpg

No heart? No home? No brain? No courage?

Trick question... It's all of the above.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::vomit::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::vomit:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They slowly coming back to the board after a two year absence.:lol:

Actually, JayRob, I visit the board quite often. But some of "your peeps" are SOOOO SENSITIVE when a grown a$$ woman smacks that JStank a$$, they can't take it. :kaioken: However, our G-Men smackers are serving it up quite well. MB, STC, GUD, G4L, TGee.....tanning that a$$ real good!!!!!! Just like the G-Men are gonna do your team on Sept. 19, 2009 in you alls rented stadium in Jackson, Miss. TAN THAT A$$.

Actually, JayRob, I visit the board quite often. But some of "your peeps" are SOOOO SENSITIVE when a grown a$$ woman smacks that JStank a$$, they can't take it. :kaioken: However, our G-Men smackers are serving it up quite well. MB, STC, GUD, G4L, TGee.....tanning that a$$ real good!!!!!! Just like the G-Men are gonna do your team on Sept. 19, 2009 in you alls rented stadium in Jackson, Miss. TAN THAT A$$.

OOOOOHHHHH JaySlob, you just got put in your place...

2104697165_d86811f93b.jpg

"I'm enjoying the View. Leave me Alone!!!":kaioken:

OOOOOHHHHH JaySlob, you just got put in your place...

2104697165_d86811f93b.jpg

"I'm enjoying the View. Leave me Alone!!!":kaioken:

Man, all that fool is gonna say is...

"How many Eddie Robinson trophies does your school have?"

"Eddie still rolling in his grave since 2007."

" We tore that azz up in '07"

ONE TRICK PONIES send help fast! :shame:

Man, all that fool is gonna say is...

"How many Eddie Robinson trophies does your school have?"

"Eddie still rolling in his grave since 2007."

" We tore that azz up in '07"

ONE TRICK PONIES send help fast! :shame:

Exactly.

It's pretty sad actually...:lol:

If you wouldna ran like the others, I wouldn't be talking about you. Nice to have you peek in every once in awhile.:tup:

It only takes one Tiger to tame you santo gold kittens and and powder blue jaggies.:lol:

Look u tame animals...and I aint damn animal...I haven't been anywhere just because I don't post yo ur nonsense post don't mean i am hiding....remembner we won the SWAC last year and BCF Champs so why would I run...unlike u people...please get a life and leave me the f alone...

Don't yall blame woody for da asswhoopin that GSU will put on yall.

gr, dont blame the refs either.

Blame Memorial.

We'll be blaming the refs for making a game of it, if anything (see SCG 2007). I haven't seen this much *ram hype since that time Mike Bigg was hyping up Ab Kuuan. We all saw how that turned out.

As for SUck's we'll just have to see yall in Baton Rouge this year.......wait a minute.......

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back