Fool's Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
GR is happy to see that the coalition is together and stronger than ever. Thats a good thing...you guys can console each other and make excuses like you were after the 07 season. This is great.

jsu wont win another scg unless GSU leaves the swac. Yall overpaid for bookman. Damn shame.

Hughes had a better team anyway. This is how yall do Walter Payton legacy? Yall let his son go be a scrub at miami for 5yrs.

Dude JSU is so happy to get a win over the G-Men, just be real about it! 2007 WOW, got a win over a deflated GSU team, lost the last three games of the season so brag and boast all you want to!:clap::lol:

We are not limited to just two years of SCG appearances: we have won 5 SCG's in this decade alone so please don't try to match JSU football to GSU football because our program is and has always been better, the world knows that! I don't have an allegiance with SU, the G-Men gonna beat that azz once again in New Orleans! JSU peeps are so infatuated with SU not us lol! That's JSU's biggest game of the year, over their own in state rival, so who focuses on SU? Bruh, we don't need JSU, we can easily start a home and home season with UAPB and that game will be bigger than a JSU game! Hell JSU didn't bring many fans to Robinson in 08 so you all aren't as big of a factor as you think! Thank God our new AD sees it! I guess your people are tired of GSU constantly putting a foot up JSU's azz! Hell they should have gotten used to it! O well, it won't stop anytime soon! Keep up with the irrelevance and we will keep up with the azz kicking! Deal?:lol:

Dude, fast-forward to reality. Your fanbase stinks and you know it. You whore your team to the highest bidder year in and year out. White folks can easily get a date with you because you don't cost much.:emlaugh:

And speaking of SU, how many times do they have to carry the BC? LOL!!!
You can't even hold your own weight there.

And I definitely will never.....NEVER forget the attendance at the SCG where JSU had 40,000 fans on it's side and Gramps had less than 3500.:lol:
Dude please don't talk about a positive fanbase and GSU in the same sentence cause you will lose everytime.:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You know JSU people aren't realistic, they still think this is 2007 win they won their first SCG! That's the only thing they can hold on to! Memories OH Water colored Memories!:lol::lol:

Very unrealistic.
Dem fools been drifting on that memory forever. Two seasons later and they still drifting.

Ron Isley send help.

41-9 and bookman crying about goin to the playoffs. Bookman must be unaware of jsu playoff history.

jsu history against GSU is terrible. The series aint even close.

WC Gordon is not pleased.

JSU's Stable Fan Base

2515896040014039354uKtLco_ph.jpg

(Fan Calling Jayrob on the phone)

JayRob why you telling them folks we have a stable fanbase. Hell, Coach won't even play Prairie View here in this big arse stadium.

We the only ones here, where you at?

Anybody from PV trying to smack about attendance is like somebody driving a dent up Pinto laughing somebody driving a new Cadillac.
You are 2-16 against JSU over the last 18 games.

Yall finally beat james b*ll once, and you lucked up and beat Comegy once by three points due to JSU racking up 130 plus yards in penalties, while yall only had three. You still struggled to win.

Gloat over those TWO victories if you must, but we're through handing out welfare checks. SU got the last one.

Very unrealistic.
Dem fools been drifting on that memory forever. Two seasons later and they still drifting.

Ron Isley send help.

41-9 and bookman crying about goin to the playoffs. Bookman must be unaware of jsu playoff history.

jsu history against GSU is terrible. The series aint even close.

WC Gordon is not pleased.

You don't even know your own history. LOL!! WC held his own against Gramps and Big Daddy Carson was responsible for sending Eddie (rest his soul) packing.

Since 1980, JSU is 14-17 against Gramps, so where's the domination? Your lies will find you out.

You don't even know your own history. LOL!! WC held his own against Gramps and Big Daddy Carson was responsible for sending Eddie (rest his soul) packing.

Since 1980, JSU is 14-17 against Gramps, so where's the domination? Your lies will find you out.

I love how you peeps from JSU tell the half truth to favor yall!

Grambling leads the series 36-22-1. In past 16 years, Grambling is 11-7 against Jackson State (5-3 at home and 6-3 in Jackson and 1-1 in B-ham.

Mind you a lot of the J State wins came in Robinsons down and predictable years lol!

A lie aint nothing to tell huh JSU! Might as well name Memorial, Robinson East!

Last edited:
I love how you peeps from JSU tell the half truth to favor yall!

Grambling leads the series 36-22-1. In past 16 years, Grambling is 11-7 against Jackson State (5-3 at home and 6-3 in Jackson and 1-1 in B-ham.

Mind you a lot of the J State wins came in Robinsons down and predictable years lol!

A lie aint nothing to tell huh JSU! Might as well name Memorial, Robinson East!

How is 14-17 a lie? Dude, yall got most of those wins in the '60's and '70's. Count 'em.
You using the term "domination" in spite of your school only having three more wins than JSU over the past 29 years is really nothing to write home about, plus we had james b*ll to help yall out.
I guess you forgot that too huh.:smh:

How is 14-17 a lie? Dude, yall got most of those wins in the '60's and '70's. Count 'em.
You using the term "domination" in spite of your school only having three more wins than JSU over the past 29 years is really nothing to write home about, plus we had james b*ll to help yall out.
I guess you forgot that too huh.:smh:

We lead the series, tell me how many times JSU has beaten Grambling in this decade alone? We dog yall out in Robinson and Memorial so it is total domination! Denial has bitten you in the azz to much!:emlaugh::emlaugh:

Hey JayRob... Can I pick a year to start counting? Let's try 2000. Let me know when you get past two wins. :lol:

Jackson's new football helmet:
nfl_det_newhelmcoward.jpg

We lead the series, tell me how many times JSU has beaten Grambling in this decade alone? We dog yall out in Robinson and Memorial so it is total domination! Denial has bitten you in the azz to much!:emlaugh::emlaugh:

14-17 is total domination? Oh, ok.:smh:
Too bad your own fans don't give a damn about supporting that domination. Talk about denial? You take the cake.

JSU is a joke! You notice JayRob is the only dummy saying something because the rest of the JSU peeps know the deal!:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
So when is a real Tiger coming cause you ain't doing much but repeating yourself?

The dude doesn't realize when they started naming the trophy Eddie Robinson? If my memory serves me right it was 2007! So he acts like that's the first year the actual game started lol! He hasn't realized that the SCG was started in 1999 and JSU has won only 1 to GSU's 5, soon to be 6! Dude is so dumb!:lol::lol:

Hey Jackson... Since you are short a game and all, I called around and found a team that would come to Jackson for a 7th home game.

PEE_WEE_FOOTBALL.JPG

Don't worry... They said they would take it easy on you. They promised to hold 65 out.

Answer the question, there won't be no repeating. I know you can read.....

No one from Grambling has to answer anyone from JSU! We've won 5 SCG's since it's existence to JSU's 1! When we want to give you information or directions we do it on our time! Your mind is to isolated!:whine:

The dude doesn't realize when they started naming the trophy Eddie Robinson? If my memory serves me right it was 2007! So he acts like that's the first year the actual game started lol! He hasn't realized that the SCG was started in 1999 and JSU has won only 1 to GSU's 5, soon to be 6! Dude is so dumb!:lol::lol:

It's no coincidence that JSU won the trophy the first time it was named after Robinson.

What are the odds of the team that was dominated being Eddie's old school, the Grambling State Tigers?
What are the odds of JSU fans outnumbering Gramps fans 40,000 to 3,000?
What are the odds of it beginning to rain right when JSU took the lead?
What are the odds of Gramblings fans leaving in shame after The BOOM told them to GO HOME!....GO HOME!....GO HOME!??

Grambling was shamed and humiliated like never before.....and on national television. Some of the Grambling folks have yet to show back up on TSPN after that beatdown. Ms. GSU finally decide to peek back in a few days ago, but the others said fugg it and left for good.:emlaugh:

It's no coincidence that JSU won the trophy the first time it was named after Robinson.

What are the odds of the team that was dominated being Eddie's old school, the Grambling State Tigers?
What are the odds of JSU fans outnumbering Gramps fans 40,000 to 3,000?
What are the odds of it beginning to rain right when JSU took the lead?
What are the odds of Gramblings fans leaving in shame after The BOOM told them to GO HOME!....GO HOME!....GO HOME!??

Grambling was shamed and humiliated like never before.....and on national television. Some of the Grambling folks have yet to show back up on TSPN after that beatdown. Ms. GSU finally decide to peek back in a few days ago, but the others said fugg it and left for good.:emlaugh:

If this mumbo jumbo helps you sleep at night!:clap: Not in the business of dealing with people that see a glass that's half full! Come Sept 19th it won't matter! Happy we are the SWAC Champs in 2008/ winners of 5 SCG's and we don't have to rely on only won that was won in 2007, could have sworn it's 09, some school schools only have one SCG win and they still think it's 2007! O Well, that's them, reality will wake them up in the 3rd Saturday in September! More power to them!:D

Last edited:
He fell and bumped his head after the 2008 SCG. His mind went back to a happy place so now he lives in 2007.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back