Fool's Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
2152643.jpeg

Comedy... "So, are you saying I can run from PV and still get a full check? Sweet..."

:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

G4L going straight off and not a damned response from.... well... :shame: :emlaugh:

Everyone knows JSU peeps travels in packs, they have no nutts individually whatsoever! Once one of them logs on and responds they call each other on the phone, get their little posse together and start talking noise! Just sit back and watch!:lol:

G4L, Dont hurt bookman feelings like dat. U kno GRTBW(Get Ready To Bet Welch) gets emotional. He still believer Rutland is better than Oliver. Sad.

Then Comedy goes and ask for a stipend because he can't play in the playoffs...

:lmao:

Are you kidding me? Comedy knows damn well he don't want no where near the playoffs. Hell, he won't even play PV at home with no return game. Let alone play a playoff bound FCS school.

"Schedule is already tough enough..."

:lmao:

He went to welfare...
Faster than Republicans ask for tax cuts.
Faster than LaFleur asked for Katrina money.
Faster than Grambling ran up the score in the SCG.
Faster than Get Ready runs from the board after a loss.

Comedy ain't fooling nobody but those clowns over there still supplementing his pay. For what? Four losses a year? Leaders of his team pulling Victor Ike's. Can't practice cause it's raining. Some of us will just settle for any old thing.

Hughes is looking like this right now -------> :retard:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

GR is happy to see that the coalition is together and stronger than ever. Thats a good thing...you guys can console each other and make excuses like you were after the 07 season. This is great.

Will the white tiger fans break out the "We are Jackson and we fired coaches for going 7-4" chats after Comedy lives up to his high standards?

Hold up... You only have 10 games so you can't go 7-4. Comedy is safe.

Speaking of welfare and supplements, wasn't it Gramps AD who begged and pleaded with JSU to come down and help out your financially floundering athletic department?:nod::nod:

How SOON we forget.:shame:

You do know you are paying us to come to Jackson this year, right? :lol:

They didn't know and u wasn't suppose to let the cat out of the bag....now he gonna get cussed out again when he go and ask bout this...its grown folks business....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You know JSU people aren't realistic, they still think this is 2007 win they won their first SCG! That's the only thing they can hold on to! Memories OH Water colored Memories!:lol::lol:

You do know you are paying us to come to Jackson this year, right? :lol:

Dude, we pay every team that comes to Memorial. LOL!! Try again.

Now just go ahead and admit that your AD begged and pleaded with JSU to help out that financially bankrupt athletic department. It might sting a bit to admit such, but it won't sting as bad as that first Eddie trophy yall lost.:lol:

Don't have me to contact Deriso about yall.:emlaugh: You know he'll spill the beans with no problem. (See article on "Standing Putrid Water" for more evidence).:lol:

Last edited:
You know JSU people aren't realistic, they still think this is 2007 win they won their first SCG! That's the only thing they can hold on to! Memories OH Water colored Memories!:lol::lol:

Speaking of water.....see previous post for more details.:lol:

If that's all you got, JSU will have an even worse year than last year! Poor little thing is hurting inside!:lol:

Yeah, he's hurting real bad sitting in a nice 60,000 seat rent-free stadium with a new field to look upon with the acronyms J.S.U. Tigers written all over it. A stable fanbase, wonder all around athletic programs, high academic standing above any school in the SWAC, rich tradition.....

Yeah, you right, we're REALLY hurting inside. Hahahahahaha!!!:clap::clap:

Yeah, he's hurting real bad sitting in a nice 60,000 seat rent-free stadium with a new field to look upon with the acronyms J.S.U. Tigers written all over it. A stable fanbase, wonder all around athletic programs, high academic standarding above any school in the SWAC, rich tradition.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah you're hurting, n!gga giving a summary now! No mention of the football team anywhere:lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah you're hurting, n!gga giving a summary now! No mention of the football team anywhere:lol:

My bad bruh....I forgot you from Grambling, so you're not used to all-around athletic program and rich tradition includes football too?

Over the last two years, JSU has one Robinson trophy and Grambling has one....until this year. JSU will break the Robinson trophy tie. I think you know this, but your hate and blind allegiance to SU folks will never allow you to compliment the Mighty JSU Tigers.

Next time yall come a beggin, I'll have our AD hold back on giving yall that stimulus package.:emlaugh:

My bad bruh....I forgot you from Grambling, so you're not used to all-around athletic program and rich tradition includes football too?

Over the last two years, JSU has one Robinson trophy and Grambling has one....until this year. JSU will break the Robinson trophy tie. I think you know this, but your hate and blind allegiance to SU folks will never allow you to compliment the Mighty JSU Tigers.

Next time yall come a beggin, I'll have our AD hold back on giving yall that stimulus package.:emlaugh:

Dude JSU is so happy to get a win over the G-Men, just be real about it! 2007 WOW, got a win over a deflated GSU team, lost the last three games of the season so brag and boast all you want to!:clap::lol:

We are not limited to just two years of SCG appearances: we have won 5 SCG's in this decade alone so please don't try to match JSU football to GSU football because our program is and has always been better, the world knows that! I don't have an allegiance with SU, the G-Men gonna beat that azz once again in New Orleans! JSU peeps are so infatuated with SU not us lol! That's JSU's biggest game of the year, over their own in state rival, so who focuses on SU? Bruh, we don't need JSU, we can easily start a home and home season with UAPB and that game will be bigger than a JSU game! Hell JSU didn't bring many fans to Robinson in 08 so you all aren't as big of a factor as you think! Thank God our new AD sees it! I guess your people are tired of GSU constantly putting a foot up JSU's azz! Hell they should have gotten used to it! O well, it won't stop anytime soon! Keep up with the irrelevance and we will keep up with the azz kicking! Deal?:lol:

. A stable fanbase in the SWAC, rich tradition.....

JSU's Stable Fan Base

2515896040014039354uKtLco_ph.jpg

(Fan Calling Jayrob on the phone)

JayRob why you telling them folks we have a stable fanbase. Hell, Coach won't even play Prairie View here in this big arse stadium.

We the only ones here, where you at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back