Texas Southern vs Prairie View results

I heard on the radio as I was leaving the game last night, Mack would be in the hospital today. I?m sure he had surgery today (Sunday). I?m not a doctor, but I think they?re gonna put a pin in his arm to help the break heal faster, I really don?t know how long he will be out of action. As far as I?m concern Mack can miss the UTEP, Alabama St., Alabama A&M, Langston, and Arkansas Pine Bluff games. TSU has an off week October 13, so that?s a total of seven weeks to rest his arm. If it was me, I would sit him out until the Grambling game. That way he would have eight weeks to rest his arm.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I hope you guys are just being Humble.

Come on guys, it was only the first game. The offense didn't look that bad, they were able to move the ball and control the clock the whole game. The only problem was in the red zone; they couldn't punch it in during the first half. Much of the offense's problems were route and timing issues, those things work themselves out with time and game play. Now that they have played a game the timing will improve. The defense was stellar as expected and TxSU is in rout to a SWAC Title Bid.

Back