So Bama State Has a Baseball Program....

LS Syndicate

#TheeILove
Brace yourselves! LOL!

How many months before a scandal comes out?

I'm gonna say about 18 months before the wheels fall off and they find themselves in some kind of trouble with somebody...NCAA, State of Alabama, the DEA who knows. But Imma go with 18 months.

Yep, we have a baseball program. It's the same baseball program that's beat you 6 times this season while scoring 52 runs and only giving up 15 runs. This is the topic that losers post when they can't beat a better team. Try again....

I'm just saying enjoy it while it lasts. We'll revisit this thread in 2 years to discuss what happened and what the penalty will be.

ummmm syndicate,
Brace yourself (because obviously, you've been asleep for quite a while) Bama State, the defending HBCU National Champs LOL, is about to clinch our 3rd straight title in the East. 15-0 so far.

carry on....
I wasn't sleep. I was watching from afar to see if it was a fluke. It appears that it's not, so obviously something fishy is going on in Da Gump. I'm a patient person so I'll just wait....

ummmm syndicate,
Brace yourself (because obviously, you've been asleep for quite a while) Bama State, the defending HBCU National Champs LOL, is about to clinch our 3rd straight title in the East. 15-0 so far.

carry on....

..and get waxed by us in the tournament...

carry on...

Only thing dumb on here is y'all JSU posters coming on here trying to smack a team you haven't beaten this season

We just know ya'll cheatin.. that's all.
Just like ya'll hired a cheatin football coach thats gonna give Josh Moon sooooo much to write about in a year or two... :snicker:

Yep, we have a baseball program. It's the same baseball program that's beat you 6 times this season while scoring 52 runs and only giving up 15 runs. This is the topic that losers post when they can't beat a better team. Try again....
Uhhh, is it the same baseball program that usually chokes in the SWAC tournament? Just asking. Hahahahahaha!!!

by then, the domination will be COMPLETE, ABSOLUTE, and BRUTAL. You're getting a glimpse now.
:snicker:
DOMINATION??!! WHAT domination??!! Bama State hasn't won a SWAC baseball tournament in 50 years.
The automobile wasn't even invented the last time Bama State won the SWAC. Hahahahahahahaha!!!

DOMINATION??!! WHAT domination??!! Bama State hasn't won a SWAC baseball tournament in 50 years.
The automobile wasn't even invented the last time Bama State won the SWAC. Hahahahahahahaha!!!
Exactly. They haven't been relevant since the Jim Crow South, and now they are juggernauts all of a sudden. I'm just gonna wait and watch.

po us? Aren't we back-to-back champs!? lol

See you at the tournament. Im sure your coach will be pissed again....

Back