Pv posters, please stop riding bama state's penis

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
I wasn't going to say anything but it is downright sickening. Yall have been talking about bama state'accomplishments more than they have. They have capable posters who talk and take enough shat on their own.

It is already sad to see how they and bama north have a lovefest on here. Around these parts, we are all our own men.

Yall had a good season and built some new shit, i get it but please take that black and yellow dikk out of your mouths and stand on your own two feet.

ashy_larry_zpsfawnus8x.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Example #1

2014 - 2015 Standings.

AVVCFLCMVHZPMCG.20121030003315.jpg

Alabama State

FYKTYNVHAYUBEFR.20121030003316.jpg

Texas Southern

NBDGTUZBJGMHIEM.20121030003315.jpg

Prairie View A&M

ZRKKSIMNZUTZGXN.20121030003315.jpg

Jackson State

ETZFRSHQLKHNZPX.20121030003315.jpg

Southern

MZHNJQUOZKVKBYY.20121030003315.jpg

Alcorn State

XZWWYBFKSZFCQTA.20130206150350.jpg

Grambling State

GMXLCXCQHTRJWUT.20150619021109.jpg

Arkansas-Pine Bluff

XXVPWQFMTGXIPBO.20151109160137.jpg

Mississippi Valley State

SMCMBXTIIWMBILY.20121030003315.jpg

Alabama A&M

Example #2

The big "3" were instrumental in helping the rest of us to shore up our programs to become competitive. :D

Kinda' sorta' like those in the civil rights sacrificed so that we can enjoy the fruits of their laborious efforts. I appreciate the former "big 3." They helped propel Alabama St University to the top of the SWAC food chain in all sports, hence their back-to-back-to-back SWAC commish cup for overall athletic success. And they helped Texas Southern become an overall contender in the all-sports category. And lastly, they've helped a NUMBER of us exceed their own athletic venue offerings by overshadowing them (see Alabama St, Prairie View, Texas Southern, UAPB, ...)

Example #3

PV has new diggs and has ascended to the top of the on-campus athl venue food chain (no dis to Bama St, AAMU, JSU, ...).
Alcorn St is our back-2-back SWAC football champion.
Bama St - the elite athletics program in the SWAC

Out of the doldrums of hbcusports board rhetoric comes the often seen but seldomly acknowledged dual-threat and triple-threat....hatah.

SWAC 2016-2017 blue-chip Dual-Threat/Triple-Threat Hatahs
========================================
1. jimmyoliver lol
2. jrock, a natural dual-threat
3. sujagLIES4ever, another talented & gifted dual-threat + addt'l jealousy/envy of Bama St classifying him as a triple-threat :D
4. ????

Hella' blue-chip list.

Should I continue this list? Have you guys no self respect?

Example #1

Example #2

Example #3

Should I continue this list? Have you guys no self respect?

Yes, continue... The list(s) I posted were clearly a jab towards the "mythical" Big 3, hence the name of the thread I created containing those lists. Is Alabama State not in the SWAC? Should I have left them off the list to make you feel better?

Please, continue with your examples.

Yes, continue... The list(s) I posted were clearly a jab towards the "mythical" Big 3, hence the name of the thread I created containing those lists. Is Alabama State not in the SWAC? Should I have left them off the list to make you feel better?

Please, continue with your examples.
Please tell me how one can actually type out the words "The elite program in the SWAC" about another program and be okay.

The very essence of the Big 3 means that you're basically nutriding other schools (namely Grambling) for relevance by association.
You will never find one JSU poster to call another school the best program in the conference..

Alcorn won back to back titles and ask the random JSU fan and their response will simply be "F Alcorn"

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You belong in politics sir. All one has to do is disrespectfully throw up a smokescreen to attempt to divert from the obvious: broken feets in the decayed & obselete new "bottom 3." :D

You will never find one JSU poster to call another school the best program in the conference..

Alcorn won back to back titles and ask the random JSU fan and their response will simply be "F Alcorn"

Y'all not raised right over there. Cannot call a 3-peat the best in the conference although they 3-peated? lololololol :D Cannot give respect of great acknowledgment to a competitor? Even a back to back repeat champion?

Coach Simmons I'm sorry. I TOLD you that we should score 102 points on those ppl at will. :D

The very essence of the Big 3 means that you're basically nutriding other schools (namely Grambling) for relevance by association.

Really? If the SWAC had to depend to Grambling to survive, the conference would cease to exist. SU and JSU have carried this conference. The ONLY reason GSU is in the Big 3 is Eddie Robinson. Eddie gave them national name recognition and they are a consistent force in BCF. Other than football, they have no value.

lol Y'all tickle me. lol I sincerely HOPE you all continue to be the SWAC jester @ your hc'ing game this fall. :D

Back