Mannnn F%$^ the MEAC Football Teams!!!!

The Founder

These whining byaches have the nerve to be angry about a bowl game with the SWAC!!!

See really what you byaches mad at is that your fearless leader knew that the SWAC was gonna began kicking your ass once we started trimming all this old fat off....i.e. Doug Wiliams and some others as coaches.

Yall MEAC byaches have come to realize that there are primarily four coaches that strike fear in your heart...Broderick Fobbs, Dawson Odums, Jay Hopson (yea we got a white boy who wanna be black), and our new found SWAC Coach that ni$$A who plays with knives!!!! Yall MOFOs have the nerve....I'm mean the pure audacity to get mad....mad!!!! WTF are you mad byaches!!!

Oh I forgot you would rather get beat by the white man in post season than the black man.

Sorry MOFOs I can't stand yall byaches!!!!

You shouldn't let them get you this mad. I say have ESPN invite another FCS conference to play in the bowl game and tell the MEAC to go back to getting their 1 team getting its azz whipped in the first round of the FCS playoffs.

Last edited:
Okay, but you will never change individuals who think Trayvon Martin shouldn't have gone to the store for tea and skittles that night he was killed.

99% of the MEAC posters, sans Oldsport, do not think this way. I never understood how we call each other negative insults we would call republicans because the prospective fan bases don't see eye to eye on this game.

99% of the MEAC posters, sans Oldsport, do not think this way. I never understood how we call each other negative insults we would call republicans because the prospective fan bases don't see eye to eye on this game.

Not to be negative, it's just an observation my friend.

That didn't start in a vacuum. All the comments for years attacking the SWAC because it choose not the go to the playoffs, the arrogance of actually thinking they were head and shoulders above the SWAC (that still goes on) and by a few gullible SWAC alums also I might add.

The chitin's bowl, the c**n bowl, the negro bowl, the bingo long bowl etc. You name it, as long as it was negative the meac posters came up with and had no shame sharing it with that other board to show they weren't like us. ( along with a couple of SWAC alums with the same mindset)

Last edited:
That didn't start in a vacuum. All the comments for years attacking the SWAC because it choose not the go to the playoffs, the arrogance of actually thinking they were head and shoulders above the SWAC (that still goes on) and by a few gullible SWAC alums also I might add.

The chitin's bowl, the c**n bowl, the negro bowl, the bingo long bowl etc. You name it, as long as it was negative the meac posters came up with and had no shame sharing it with that other board to show they weren't like us. ( along with a couple of SWAC alums with the same mindset)

Do you remember what the person in the picture below on the right who is now a MEAC coach called the Bayou Classic, which is a game started by the Legendary Coach Eddie Robinson and is aired on NBC annually? It seems like disrespecting other Black folks is nothing new for them, which is why I have no problem in pointing out their love for racist White people or what is known as the Stockholm Syndrome/house knee-grow. I bet he thinks the picture below was one of his greatest moments just to be next to the person in stripes. Also, I live in MEAC territory (Virginia) and I have ran across several individuals with that mentality, especially Black Carolinians (North and South) for some particular reason.

1391641250000-rod-broadway.jpg

Last edited:
Do you remember what the person in the picture below on the right who is now a MEAC coach called the Bayou Classic, which is a game started by the Legendary Coach Eddie Robinson and is aired on NBC annually? It seems like disrespecting other Black folks is nothing new for them, which is why I have no problem in pointing out their love for racist White people or what is known as the Stockholm Syndrome/house knee-grow. I bet he thinks the picture below was one of his greatest moments just to be next to the person in stripes. Also, I live in MEAC territory (Virginia) and I have ran across several individuals with that mentality, especially Black Carolinians (North and South) for some particular reason.

What did he say and when was it said? If I recall, the breakup between Broadway and Grambling was not smooth and both sides may have said things that were out of line.

What did he say and when was it said? If I recall, the breakup between Broadway and Grambling was not smooth and both sides may have said things that were out of line.

I'm sure you are playing like you have amnesia now, but google Grambling Broadway Dog and Pony Show. If that's the case, I've seen more Dog and Pony Shows in MEAC territory than any. Only difference, MEAC Dog and Pony Shows are on a much smaller scale.

http://www.scnow.com/sports/article_b3debf9b-e089-5201-bec5-0495191abdf6.html

Last edited:

You know I had forgotten all about what that knucklehead said. He was about to literally get his ass kicked on the sidelines by one of grams old players that year.

Clearly it's in their dna

You know I had forgotten all about what that knucklehead said. He was about to literally get his ass kicked on the sidelines by one of grams old players that year.

Clearly it's in their dna

Man, those fools have a dancing old man for a conference mascot. And you need sunshades on just to watch him in some of his homemade clothing wear.

415943592_2dfc8a8fa6_z.jpg

Blue, if the MEAC added Winston Salem State as a conference member that would exponentially add to their existing Dog and Pony Shows. One big ole traveling circus!!!!

Blue, you just don't realize just how far some folks in the MEAC will go to destroy another Black person. I guess you will have to live here to realize the number of Black attack dogs White people have created to attack other Black people. I've actually ran across Black people that would destroy themselves to destroy other Black people. It's really a sad situation in MEAC territory and they want others to treat them as equals. They honestly can't see that others will not treat them as equals as long as they keep the crawfish in a barrel mentality.

Man, those fools have a dancing old man for a conference mascot. And you need sunshades on just to watch him in some of his homemade clothing wear.

415943592_2dfc8a8fa6_z.jpg

Country asses....man I can't stand MEAC folks.....they so damn simple.

You can always join his Facebook page to see what school he attended. We know he's from North Carolina, which is MEAC territory.

https://www.facebook.com/hk.edgerton/about

Here's an ole girl from Chesterfield, VA, which is just outside of Richmond, VA and MEAC territory that feels the same way as the fool in the Confederate uniform.

https://www.facebook.com/dvcdmom3?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

All I'm going to say, just from my experience alone, there's more Black folks in MEAC territory with a serious case of the Stockholm Syndrome, which I found unreal when I first moved here. Blacks in deep southern states are no where near as bad as them. Some of them honestly think White folks were God's greatest creation.

Last edited:
Those fools are claiming that the SWAC forced them to accept this "Bowl." If we did, the SWAC is a BAAAAD AAAZZZZ Conference that can get a major company (DISNEY) to offer another opportunity for exposure and an additional revenue stream.

Back