Larry Wilmore WHCD

Well this is why Obama is my nikker even if he don't get no bigger. We identify because just like him I've smoked a little weed, set out a few white broads, played around in college then got serious, tooted a lil coke (well out it on my prick) and smoke a Newport while dranking (no not drinking for you uppity educated folks. There is a difference), got a pimp in our walk and talk trash. Me and the President can identify. Now if you really believe the Obama ain't never used the N word you got issues.I can identify with Obama. Not Bush or Regan. But Obama I can. I mean with both got fine sisters on our arms who work out and eat right from the low end. That's my nikker!

Maybe this can help some of you confused folks out...how many of y'all have told your friends, relatives, and associates that it's okay to call you n*a to show how much they endear you?

"Hey Uncle N**a."

If not, then that's why dude shouldn't have called Obama out of his name.

Last edited:

Maybe your confused, but I'm good. He's gonna by nikker if he never gets bigger. Y'all worship this title stuff like this dude is Jesus.

Maybe this can help some of you confused folks out...how many of y'all have told your friends, relatives, and associates that it's okay to call you n*a to show how much they endear you?

"Hey Uncle N**a."

If not, then that's why dude shouldn't have called Obama out of his name.

You may need to get out more often. White folks have been using the term "White Trash" to disparage their own since the days of slavery. Who do you think came up with the term "Redneck". It wasn't us. Neither of the aforementioned terms in their original form were meant to be complementary. Hell, White Trash still isn't today. But Jeff Foxworthey, a comedian, got rich practically overnight using redneck jokes and I've NEVER heard anyone complain about it.

In fact, those jokes became so popular, some people actually took pride in calling themselves rednecks.

That was the wrong forum and in poor taste for it. It was cheap, cheesy and nothing but a shock jock move to draw attention to him and potentially to get ratings (prostitution). When was the last time you heard a white president called a cracker or honkey at a WHCD in jest? Don't answer because y'all on some other kind of s***t (never). lol Can you imagine Wanda calling President Hillary a bitch as a term of endearment or Chris Rock calling Trump my Heine Kraut (not going to happen) at the WHCD? CLuck Farry & Flarence...lol

Back