Is the "Screen Name " MAKAHO BEDROCK" offensive??

Is the screen Name Makaho Bedrock

• Is the name Makaho Bedrock offensive?

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Is the name Kizzmah Blackarse offensive?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Should folks find something else to do instead of critique Screen Names?

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Is O.J. really Guilty?

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
M

Makaho Bedrock

Not that I will change it or anything.....

But if my screen name is offensive, please post here so I will know if I'm holding true to form in my day to day endeavors to P*** people off on a daily basis. I can think of so many other ways to do it other than a Screen Name.
BTW, If I do change it, It will not be via a bet !

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
BTW, If I do change it, It will not be via a bet !

UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR!

Your name would only be offensive to the ho whose bed you rocking and she didn't want you to be proclaiming the good news to other ho-s. That's my opinion anyway...

And since I don't remember anyone posting any objections to your name since you became a member, I say rock on! Unless you are mad that there were no reactions to your name and you failed at your attempt to piss some of us off! :D

Gon' on boy, where would Small Talk be withOUT this member name?

:tup:

Do yo thang Makaho, do yo thang....if the owner has no objections, that's all that matters; witcho republican, Clinton hatin' butt.

Hell naw, boy!

You can Makaho Bedrock all day long ... as long as one of y'all gets paid! :D

I really don't see how it's any different from Chief Dumazz ....either way it's not a big deal.

To each is own....man its yo screen name...tell who ever said something to not read it then they won't be offended.:rolleyes:

I ain't sked to say it. Yo name gets on my got dayum nerves. To think that a brotha would stoop so low as to employ a username such as "Makaho Bedrock". Have you no respect for our sistas than to constantly throw that in their faces??? You should be ashamed.

:snicker:

Until somebody cleared it up on another post, I was pronouncing it Ma KA' ho Bed rock. I though it was really unusual. ***bumping head***:p

Originally posted by chocalate_topaz
Until somebody cleared it up on another post, I was pronouncing it Ma KA' ho Bed rock. I though it was really unusual. ***bumping head***:p

Same here. I was pronouncing it Mar KAR ho (putting the stress on "kar"). It just never occured it me to pronounce it "Make a hoe Bed rock. I mean, that name is just SO un-Republican.

Originally posted by chocalate_topaz

Actually that is how it is pronounced Choc_topaz. I got the name from a Native American word meaning enforcer/warrior. But, I also did some research on the word and found out it has an African designation as well.

Makaho (Hausa African word literally meaning "blind man"; used by Hausa "queers" to refer to heterosexual men that "they" hate because of their choice to be exclusively heterosexual and not accept "their" lifestyle)

So you see TSU/BAMA, it is a Republican name afterall.:D

But since Bedrock is support rock/an underlying strata or Fred and Barney's hometown I guess that can be seen as Liberal, so I guess I am slighty moderate (but leaning towards the right). :D :D :D

Dont' sell out mayne!!!

Your content wouldnt' be as funky without your ORIGINAL name.

It would feel strange not seein' that vintage MaKaHo trademark in the top left hand corner of your posts.

Why should the name be offensive? If the hoe (who got her bed rocked) didnt' complain.....why in the heck should we? :D

:eek:
:rolleyes: :smh:
...c'mon BIFF, c'mon bruh

This is the SWAC Page, not BlackPlanet... :eek:
'Make a hoe bed rock' is ridicious! :eek2:

And just think... 'Chief Dumazz' was deleted, and we still got this name hangin' around. Theres no difference just like unknown said.

But, heck... if yall don't care, I never did.

As long as you happy then I'm happy...
But, that's my opinion... ya' asked right?

-Holla

Re: Re: Is the "Screen Name " MAKAHO BEDROCK" offensive??

Originally posted by Seeing Spots

UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR!

Your name would only be offensive to the ho whose bed you rocking and she didn't want you to be proclaiming the good news to other ho-s. That's my opinion anyway...OUT this member name?:tup:

SS until he and you mentioned it i had not noticed.

Anyway, it is a good name for a JSU Mafia Smacker.

Originally posted by SlickPartna
[B

This is the SWAC Page, not BlackPlanet... :eek:
'Make a hoe bed rock' is ridicious! :eek2:

[/B]

SlickPartna, for the last time it is pronounced Mach-ah-ho.

So chill out my "Southerplayisticcadillacfunkymusic" brutha.

:D :D :D

Re: Re: Re: Is the "Screen Name " MAKAHO BEDROCK" offensive??

Originally posted by MightyDog

Anyway, it is a good name for a JSU Mafia Smacker.

Hmmm, does that mean I am an official Mafia Member? I have'nt received my membership notification yet, M.D.

If I am an official member then someone from the Mafia should let me know where to send a check. Aterall, the JSU Alumni assoc., Kappa Alpha Psi, the MS Republican party, and V.F.W hit me up for my dues.
P.S., can I also join the Dawgpound, I hear ya'll take food stamps?

.:D :D :D

Bedrock, this is important, first of all send GR a private e-mail and he will give you the Mafia Code of Honor.

Then you are measured on how well you can smack with SU. But you have to wait for football season because they have trouble with other sports and Pete is tired of them taking his football money giving it to the minor sports.

BTW, if Pete could get half the dollars SU make off football they could afford to buy new football shoes every two years.

Re: Re: Is the "Screen Name " MAKAHO BEDROCK" offensive??

Originally posted by DHJSU

Lets just say that we know how DD does it!!!!!!!!

Delta Delta !!!!
And we made to Haze !!!

We'll Kick Yo Azz !!!
Make you late for Class!!!

Our ISHT aint like Skool Daze!!!
Oww!! Owww!!! Owwww!!!!

Back