In honor of the Greatest AD in the SWAC, Big Willy Broussard. ..

Hey JR

Is it possible that he just ain't good and he wasn't ready to help you guys get out of the APR trouble you were in. The resume didn't match the job description. ...but he sure LOOKED the part

I get tired of trying to teach you dummies on how to stop believing what you hear in the press
and think for yourselves. You actually thought that dude was a good AD and then repeated and believed everything he said.
Some negros are dumb, so negros are extra dumb, and some negros are just extra stupid beyond repair.

But I wont let yall be stupid for no reason. Ill continue to try to teach you idiots if I have to go all by myself

I get tired of trying to teach you dummies on how to stop believing what you hear in the press
and think for yourselves. You actually thought that dude was a good AD and then repeated and believed everything he said.
Some negros are dumb, so negros are extra dumb, and some negros are just extra stupid beyond repair.

But I wont let yall be stupid for no reason. Ill continue to try to teach you idiots if I have to go all by myself

That's because we know he was a good AD. I know for a FACT he was a good AD. He did the right things and was headed in the right direction. In doing so, as usual just like Floyd Kerr did when he got too popular. He stepped on some egos. Even the NCAA acknowledged it was the hard work of Broussard who got us through this mess. The only thing Will got wrong was dealing with our politics. Being light skinned don't help you long term if you are not part of the SU good ole boy and girl click.

I don't even know how you are even coming up with him not being a good AD. The NCAA had the hard ON for SU due to our past AD and Coaches not doing their job. If Will was low down and dirty he would have mysteriously Found the missing paperwork and turned it in. To show you SU powers that be know they fugged up with moving him out of the AD office .They ain't fire him like they did others. That speaks volumes. BTW, I thought if the WHITE folks said it, it must be true. So since The Advocate and other white publications gave Will the thumbs up and chastised SU for removing him, I guess they are wrong. Any other time you would say the White folks were right. LOL.

Reactions: Jax
Back