Hey Perry View Yall Shole is Building a Nice Stadium.....

Just as I expected. Traffic was light as hell!.

That fish looks good Fiyah. Think I might pan sear some salmon for dinner.

Tailgate meal.....

Grilled Flounder

Grilling-flounder.jpg

May have to add that to the tailgate menu. I've been doing a little bit of research (eating lol) and tilapia is pretty good smoked w/ the right seasoning. A welcome break to the traditional bbq meats. Hmmmmmmmmmm.....

dude, I did some turkey burgers on the grill and oohhhh weeee

Been scared of going turkey on the grill. Might have to give it a shot.

Hey anybody here shoot with Micro 4/3 mirrorless cameras? Got one a couple of months ago and got a vintage Konica lens last week and having fun with it.

Been scared of going turkey on the grill. Might have to give it a shot.

Hey anybody here shoot with Micro 4/3 mirrorless cameras? Got one a couple of months ago and got a vintage Konica lens last week and having fun with it.

Man let me know how it goes w/ the mirrorless cam. I'm thinking about upgrading the eqpt again.

Man let me know how it goes w/ the mirrorless cam. I'm thinking about upgrading the eqpt again.

You can't really go wrong with em. Everybody else outside of Canon and Nikon seem to have gone this way and folks speculate that's because they have too much momentum to turn. I went Olympus because the stabilization is in the body so any old lens can be adapted to fit and you'll have stabilization. The sony a6000 and the rest of their line takes a little better pic to me with the bigger sensor. But there were too many tradeoffs for what I wanted. Either will do just fine to take shots of g-men gettin their arse kicked.

Yo, I heard a doctor on TV talk about how turkey processed meats are worse for you than other processed meats. I never really checked into it, but y'all might wanna if y'all got any free time................

I'd heard that too. Basically you aren't safe unless you raise and slaughter your own animals at this point.

Not I. At least traffic will be light.

Just as I expected. Traffic was light as hell!.

That fish looks good Fiyah. Think I might pan sear some salmon for dinner.

I promise I thought of this post; I drove over the Sears in North Little Rock to check out some appliances for the President's Day Sale! The traffic here was pretty light:)

Sears has the LG front loader washers/dryers at $699.99/ea. & Home Depot has them for $606.99 apiece, but that's the price for the white ones.

Even though my daughters are grown & gone, I kept up our Valentine's Day tradition & ordered myself a meal. My first instinct was Outback (because that's our usual spot), but I went to Cheddar's because it was closer.

I ended up at Outback because Cheddar's evacuated the building due to excessive smoke in their kitchen!

You can't really go wrong with em. Everybody else outside of Canon and Nikon seem to have gone this way and folks speculate that's because they have too much momentum to turn. I went Olympus because the stabilization is in the body so any old lens can be adapted to fit and you'll have stabilization. The sony a6000 and the rest of their line takes a little better pic to me with the bigger sensor. But there were too many tradeoffs for what I wanted. Either will do just fine to take shots of g-men gettin their arse kicked.

I'd heard that too. Basically you aren't safe unless you raise and slaughter your own animals at this point.

damn-damn-damn.gif

Even though my daughters are grown & gone, I kept up our Valentine's Day tradition & ordered myself a meal. My first instinct was Outback (because that's our usual spot), but I went to Cheddar's because it was closer.

I ended up at Outback because Cheddar's evacuated the building due to excessive smoke in their kitchen!

I had put Outback down for a long time. Finally took the family a few months ago and it was good. Still doesn't top Texas Roadhouse to me. Love Cheddar's though.

I'm not trying to be funny but I don't recall it being this freaking warm for 2 straight weeks in February. Where the ice/snow? WTF?!

I grew up here but I simply cannot recall this warm air : end of bball season start of t&f, there was frost on the ground during morning practices lol.

You mean to tell me every time we post the Jindal Foundation don't make a donation to Grambling Keep Hope......uh.......School Alive Campaign. The devil and that Jindal dude is a liar!

I knew it was a Perry View conspiracy....yall in cahoots with Piyush....SMH!!!!!

Back