Hey JSU...When is OMJ going to have a Press Conference?

The Founder

lmao-gif-jordan.gif

I swear to God I believe they recognized OMJ's difficulty and refuse to let him speak in public!!! JSU yall adequate wit that mess!!! LMAO!!!

JSU come on...man post it. Hell GSU has a boring ass coach. SU has a black ass coach. Why yall can't post shit about your no talking ass coach?

Oh so now we got some conversation...all three of you educated people could not get OMJ pronounce "A" correctly better yet smack. Furthermore, word is OMJ is on his way out of JSU this season and yall plan on bringing COMEGY back!!!!

Coach trying real hard in this one....

See I have noticed something. If coach just goes real slow, not suck on peppermint, and don't get real excited we can really kinda, sorta, on a country level understand what he is saying. Yet, when he gets to excited we don't know what the fuck he is talking about.

Case and point when he said "competed"

You can find about 20 videos of OMJ on local and campus stations. Don't worry about his interviews tho. Worry about that elbow he bought to drop on Coach Bighead.

Coach trying real hard in this one....

See I have noticed something. If coach just goes real slow, not suck on peppermint, and don't get real excited we can really kinda, sorta, on a country level understand what he is saying. Yet, when he gets to excited we don't know what the fuck he is talking about.

Case and point when he said "competed"
e01dd3fe01e6dde8dc05a6c4eef3c4f0e6205234d016cfb989b0161b7cec72ac.jpg

Try again

like you did the two years you didn't win a SWAC game and quit... LOL

Yea shit happens...we were sorry as fuck because we lacked a coach who motivated players like he should have. See I can admit BULLSHIT!!! Yall JSU folk can't say the same....LOL

Back