Extra Wide Football Cleats (Help Needed)

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
Can anyone point me into the direction of Size 15 Extra Wide Football Cleats?Size 15 is easy to find but they must be extra wide or they will not fit him.

The situation: My son is an upcoming Senior. He's played other sports for much of his youth. Only last season did decide to pick up football. He is 6'3 235lb (DE). Occasionally I can find some shoes his size but they are always limited in stock. The Nike website will have some from time to time but at the moment, the only have wide (not extra). I've reached out to peeps I know that customize shoes, but no luck with making them wider. Maybe some of you guys can point me to some peeps. Maybe there is a website or other resources that I am overlooking.

Interesting enough, as I began working at Lane earlier this year, one of my graduating students from Nigeria was a basketball player at 6'8 and wears the same exact shoe size as my son. He has the same challenges. It can be quite frustrating.

Again, thanks in advance for any help. I guess being big can have its challenges as much as advantages. LOL :D

Last edited:
Can anyone point me into the direction of Size 15 Extra Wide Football Cleats?Size 15 is easy to find but they must be extra wide or they will not fit him.

The situation: My son is an upcoming Senior. He's played other sports for much of his youth. Only last season did decide to pick up football. He is 6'3 235lb (DE). Occasionally I can find some shoes his size but they are always limited in stock. The Nike website will have some from time to time but at the moment, the only have wide (not extra). I've reached out to peeps I know that customize shoes, but no luck with making them wider. Maybe some of you guys can point me to some peeps. Maybe there is a website or other resources that I am overlooking.

Interesting enough, as I began working at Lane earlier this year, one of my graduating students from Nigeria was a basketball player at 6'8 and wears the same exact shoe size as my son. He has the same challenges. It can be quite frustrating.

Again, thanks in advance for any help. I guess being big can have its challenges as much as advantages. LOL :D
I think josh from hbcu nightly works for addidas. you might reach out to him and see what he can find. I don't know if he can help or not, but worth a shot.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back