By executive order of Carolyn Myers, President of JSU...

Well we know homecoming has officially started at JSU. They just announced the....
Building-Fund-Banner.png

Any penny will help.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If these mofos showed one ounce of humility, I wouldn't be so judgmental.........but no these delusional scouns will spin this, the same way they spin every other bad decision made on poor judgement and misinformation. I'm sure we will hear more pontificating about new degree programs and THEE's robust operating budget, but the bottom line is this (ala Frank Melton), the school is nearing insolvency, the city in which it is located is run by a inept government and is extremely dangerous, and the mayor is a clueless hack, who has a propensity for preaching Proverbs and attending privately held stripper sessions. Now their selected leader has said "I'm out."
I'm done smacking JSU (for at minimum 24 hours) because things are really bad for you right now. I love HBCUs and I truly hope that you can overcome this, because this is "pookie" crackhead cold turkey rehab level shit. I hope that this is THEE beginning of a new chapter for you................ this did not happen overnight and it cannot be corrected overnight, But it is fugging bad right NOW.
Peace

Last edited:
If these mofos showed one ounce of humility, I wouldn't be so judgmental.........but no these delusional scouns will spin this, the same way they spin every other bad decision made on poor judgement and misinformation. I'm sure we will hear more pontificating about new degree programs and THEE's robust operating budget, but the bottom line is this (ala Frank Melton), the school is nearing insolvency, the city in which it is located is run by a inept government and is extremely dangerous, and the mayor is a clueless, who has a propensity for preaching Proverbs and attending privately held stripper sessions. Now their selected leader has said "I'm out."
I'm done smacking JSU (for at minimum 24 hours) because things are really bad for you right now. I love HBCUs and I truly hope that you can overcome this, because this is "pookie" crackhead cold turkey rehab level shit. I hope that this is THEE beginning of a new chapter for you................ this did not happen overnight and it cannot be corrected overnight, But it is fugging bad right NOW.
Peace

My sentiments exactly!

If these mofos showed one ounce of humility, I wouldn't be so judgmental.........but no these delusional scouns will spin this, the same way they spin every other bad decision made on poor judgement and misinformation. I'm sure we will hear more pontificating about new degree programs and THEE's robust operating budget, but the bottom line is this (ala Frank Melton), the school is nearing insolvency, the city in which it is located is run by a inept government and is extremely dangerous, and the mayor is a clueless, who has a propensity for preaching Proverbs and attending privately held stripper sessions. Now their selected leader has said "I'm out."
Peace
Dude, in the long run, you better hope like hell JSU stays on it's feet cause if it doesn't, there's no barrier between you and them White folks wanting to consolidate Alcorn and Valley.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LOL!! Poo j st. SMH y'all keep making a fool of yall selves!! Kmsl
Dude, our history is nowhere near as jaded as that place in Scotlandfill. At least when we find something wrong, we attempt to deal with it quickly.
It doesn't take much to spell out your school's history in vivid detail. It's real easy to do.
For one, we don't have a history of handing out illegitimate degrees.

What does insecurity have to do with you only having an available computer at your night job? It is what it is.

Man why are you up typing? Don't you supposed to be at THEE Homecomecoming Concert?

Oh Shit...............my bad.................it was canceled! So this is your frustrations tonight. They said they giving you a refund tho. KMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back