Best SU VS JSU game, band battle

Bravo. So the person I quoted got the song wrong. You want a cookie for that?

PS....even some of your OWN said yall took L's on and off the field. Believe that, SON!

Blah Blah Blah, y'all try to use that "your own" excuse all the time and never get nowhere. If you think you won, congrats big fella lol. Your own said plenty of times when you took L's but no one is harping on it here. LOL. F you and them other suckas that think other wise. Y'all opinions mean nothing to me or anyone else.

Blah Blah Blah, y'all try to use that "your own" excuse all the time and never get nowhere. If you think you won, congrats big fella lol. Your own said plenty of times when you took L's but no one is harping on it here. LOL. F you and them other suckas that think other wise. Y'all opinions mean nothing to me or anyone else.

See below....this is one of your own. LOL

From "Hay in the Barn" to "Blood on the Dance Floor", I got to go with you on this one Jax, SU took the "W" in 1997. There wasn't an empty seat in the house, even the steps leading up to the walkway were taken.

Have daddy's money ready come 15 Oct!

I'm NOT saying Jsu gone win the battle but they will hang in this year, they will give them a run for their money just because we go against some top competitors before y'all see us(tnsu, Gsu) then it's in October

Back