Alumnus and NFL Hall of Famer John Stallworth gives 1.2 Million to Alabama A&M University

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SO VERY PROUD AND THANKFUL FOR MR. STALLWORTH. I WISH THERE WERE MORE ATHLETES FROM HBCUs WHO WOULD DO THE SAME. 🥺
Robert Covington of Tennessee State has given over $1 million to his Alma mater to build a new basketball practice facility, but most HBCU greats didn't make enough wealth to casually drop these eye popping donations. The Chicago Bears D. coordinator Eric Washington has given over $80k to Gram over the past 2 years , but I'm sure he can't just drop millions on Grambling . There are some giving though.

That would be a great thread for someone to start about not just HBCU athletes, but HBCU alumni giving back. E40 The rapper recently gave Gram $100k & it would be great to spotlight these people.

Robert Covington of Tennessee State has given over $1 million to his Alma mater to build a new basketball practice facility, but most HBCU greats didn't make enough wealth to casually drop these eye popping donations. The Chicago Bears D. coordinator Eric Washington has given over $80k to Gram over the past 2 years , but I'm sure he can't just drop millions on Grambling . There are some giving though.

That would be a great thread for someone to start about not just HBCU athletes, but HBCU alumni giving back. E40 The rapper recently gave Gram $100k & it would be great to spotlight these people.
THANX FOR THE UPDATED INFO!

Back