Alabama A&M vs. Tenn State results

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
But everyone says that TP is crazy. This is the sports board so I won't say that AAMU can't beat a school with more than 6000 students and I also won't say that if they sucked last year with 20 returning starters, they are going to struggle to get to .500 this year with fewer returning starters than that.

Just being logical.

It's time for the Southern Heritage Classic.

JSU 1-0
TNState 1-0

They ain't ready for Kent

Now back to Sports talk........

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It is truly a day of sadness when you return 15 starters off of a "championship" squad and can't cross the 50 and let someone beat you by 3 TD's.

AAMU,

You are officially 0-8.

Where are the Bulldog fans and what on earth happened to that spectacular defense. Many have said and I also said that through the first six games AAMU will probably win 1-2 out of the six.

Just returned from the game. I was a good game. A&M has a good team. A&M, running game "well" let's say their favorite son was shut down by the BigBlue Defense. Actually, both teams did not play that well.. A&M TE, is good.

Good Luck to A&M in the SWAC

HORNETSWARM

Injuries and fatigue took their toll on the Bulldogs as well. Four defensive starters were at less than full-speed at game's end ? defensive end Robert Mathis (hip), linebackers Jamaal Ware (cramps) and Adrian Abrams (knee), and safety Rashad Watson (concussion).

''We got tired,'' A&M Coach Ron Cooper said. ''We got really tired. It hit us about the middle of the third quarter.''
:emlaugh:

In other words, TN State, wore down A&M defensive line. They are big, but out of shape and weak.

On Coach Ron Cooper's Comments; STUNNED.

Dude, (coach) you have got to be kidding me here. Could you at least come up with something more,,,, i-dunno,, SOMETHING other than "we just plain got tired."??

uug. I'm a Tuskegee grad, and AAMUers picking on Tuskegee notwithstanding, I just can't STAND to see Alabama schools get beat in FOOTBALL by out of state mugz(uuh-except NCA&T since that's my grad alma mater). Totally unacceptable.:mad:

I thought somebody was saying TnSU was not going to be any good! :mad:

The problem with A&M {not a SMACK} they have a one dimensional team. They depended on their RB{forgot his name} to do the work of an entire team. He was stoped cold several times at the line. The O Line, was worn down. It's not that our D Line, was that over powering. When a team run 99% of the time sooner or later they are going toget tired.

This is part of a article that appeared in the TENNESSEAN

Alabama A&M seeking revenge against Tigers

By MAURICE PATTON
Staff Writer

A lot of time has passed since the last time Tennessee State faced Alabama A&M ? but not enough for the Bulldogs to have forgotten the outcome.

''We're going to try to run the score up on them,'' Strong said in the same article. ''We want revenge. If we can go up there and beat them, that will set the tone for our season.''

Of course, A&M fourth-year coach Ron Cooper asserted yesterday that running the score up on the Tigers isn't the priority ? simply scoring, and stopping TSU from scoring, is the focus.

WHEN YOU ARE OUT TO SEEK REVENGE, 99% YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR FOCUS AND FORGET YOUR OBJECTIVES.

Re: On Coach Ron Cooper's Comments; STUNNED.

Originally posted by Bartram
Dude, (coach) you have got to be kidding me here. Could you at least come up with something more,,,, i-dunno,, SOMETHING other than "we just plain got tired."??

uug. I'm a Tuskegee grad, and AAMUers picking on Tuskegee notwithstanding, I just can't STAND to see Alabama schools get beat in FOOTBALL by out of state mugz(uuh-except NCA&T since that's my grad alma mater). Totally unacceptable.:mad:

I thought somebody was saying TnSU was not going to be any good! :mad:

Bartram,
I am curious. What was the deal with playing Zow so little? The UCLA defense was tough, and the Tide needed to get the ball downfield. And Zow can do that. With anymore performances like last night, 'Bama will lose to Florida, LSU, Auburn, South Carolina, Tennessee, Southern Miss. and Miss. State.

I know that it is the first game, and they have Vandy next week. But things will have to change real soon. Or else it will be another long long season in Tuscaloosa.

Back