AAMU Make Over

MightyDog

We are dropping the title as the Best Average School in America. We are committed to being the best School in the SWAC for the 2015 Football Season. After learning that some schools have used Muscle Milk,Gator Aid and other supplements, our Students in food science created a new supplement. It is my understanding the base is cool aid. The Cool aid when mixed with honey cause natural gas to accumulate in the stomach and create an explosion. When tested during the track season several runners were able to cut 2 seconds off the 100 meter dash world record. Do not try this on your own, because if you don't know how much honey to use the blast my cause damage to your pipes.

Reactions: J C
We are dropping the title as the Best Average School in America. We are committed to being the best School in the SWAC for the 2015 Football Season. After learning that some schools have used Muscle Milk,Gator Aid and other supplements, our Students in food science created a new supplement. It is my understanding the base is cool aid. The Cool aid when mixed with honey cause natural gas to accumulate in the stomach and create an explosion. When tested during the track season several runners were able to cut 2 seconds off the 100 meter dash world record. Do not try this on your own, because if you don't know how much honey to use the blast my cause damage to your pipes.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/vide...a&sigb=12tkn5q13&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-004

AAMU 15 Years Men SWAC Report Card
Sports........Championships........Grade
Indoor Track 0 F
Outdoor Track 0 F
Football Championships 1 D-
Baseball Championships 0 F
Baseball Tourney Championship 0 F
Basketball Championship 1 F+
Basketball Tourney Championships 1 F+

Comments: School is
Achieving below Average & Mediocre-Unsatisfactory
Grades are not awarded for Tennis, Golf & Cross Country

GPA 0.14

(Po TP.....errrh I mean MD)

laughing_smiley.gif

I heard that AAMU's cool-aid mixed with honey makes a person's pipes squeaky clean.

We are looking great in Spring Practice. Our make over is working and to show how well things are going, we raised our ticket prices. We need to raise the price of our hotdogs to $5 for the JSU Game.

We are looking great in Spring Practice. Our make over is working and to show how well things are going, we raised our ticket prices. We need to raise the price of our hotdogs to $5 for the JSU Game.

Every team would look good if they scrimmaged with the Cub Scouts.

Everybody is invited to Normal for the SWAC Track Meet. We are expected to dominate as a small part of our make over. What a year so far.

Everybody is invited to Normal for the SWAC Track Meet. We are expected to dominate as a small part of our make over. What a year so far.

The Hornets are coming to Normal to bring back another championship.

I am on a recruiting trip with stops in Birmingham, Meridian, MS, Jackson, MS, Grambling and Shreveport. I departed Normal, AL at 6:30pm. I am looking in all the Clubs for some physical players.

Reactions: J C
Quick Question: Whats the difference between an F and F+

F is you're just Alabama sad. F+ is you're sad but you made a valiant effort and with a little more effort AAMU too can achieve a D- ...... I did give them a D- in football since they have been a bridesmaid and rag doll in so many SCG(s).

The big fight that occurred between Southern & Grambling at the Bayou Classic because at the luncheon the Grambling player said he ate 6 pieces of chicken, but the Southern said he ate a half of dozen. SU player accused the GSU player of eating more chicken than him.

The big fight that occurred between Southern & Grambling at the Bayou Classic because at the luncheon the Grambling player said he ate 6 pieces of chicken, but the Southern said he ate a half of dozen. SU player accused the GSU player of eating more chicken than him.

yeah I heard about that.. such dummies...

LOL

AAMU 15 Years Men SWAC Report Card
Sports........Championships........Grade
Indoor Track 0 F
Outdoor Track 0 F
Football Championships 1 D-
Baseball Championships 0 F
Baseball Tourney Championship 0 F
Basketball Championship 1 F+
Basketball Tourney Championships 1 F+

Comments: School is
Achieving below Average & Mediocre-Unsatisfactory
Grades are not awarded for Tennis, Golf & Cross Country

GPA 0.14

(Po TP.....errrh I mean MD)

laughing_smiley.gif

Southern Recruits are tested before awarded scholarships. I was provided a copy of the test results, but I need to know if I can be prosecuted for revealing test results.

Pamela Geller: "Obama is the love child of Malcolm X and AAMU take over of the SWAC is in full effect!"
s-pamela-geller-large1.jpg

Smiley-rollingoverlaughing.gif~c200

The NFL did an investigation on deflation, I want the SWAC to outlaw Voo Doo rituals this season. You can't see Voo Doo, because it is a spirit. All spectators will not be allowed to enter the stadium wearing beads, bones, roots, animal feet, poles, masks, and etc.

Flounder, I watched the Movie Tom Dooley. Have you seen it yet? Tom loved that girl like you all love Voodoo.

Back