2023/2024 SWAC Commissioner's Cup Race?

Lenard

Ummm.... I do believe Alabama State is the front-runner. Seems like sTu is in that top-5 w/ the spring sports showing.

No smack and I mean this sincerely. We C-A-N-N-O-T allow f'ing FAMU to win anything else in our great conference, yet alone our commish's cup. This is PURE blasphemy!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ummm.... I do believe Alabama State is the front-runner. Seems like sTu is in that top-5 w/ the spring sports showing.

No smack and I mean this sincerely. We C-A-N-N-O-T allow f'ing FAMU to win anything else in our great conference, yet alone our commish's cup. This is PURE blasphemy!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
😆 🤣 😂. They won't

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

The Empire is taking over. We are FAMU.😂

Empire... ain't y'all in like 5th place right now lol
We are sizing each sport up for domination. We know what we need to do next year to truly dominate. We are helping to increase competition which will help lift our ratings in athletics, attendance and most importantly audience growth and academics. Awareness in Florida of SWAC schools such as Mississippi and Arkansas HBCU’s is a big plus for those institutions. Think audience, academics and better competition in our conference.

Bruh I don't like y'all. Y'all been f'ing over our Jags so long until they are as silent as a ho' sitting on the front pew at the SWAC chuch house. Sick of y'all. 😡😡😡😡
I have 2 friends/golfing partners that I have known for over 30 years, one is Southern grad, and the other JSU grad. I am loving our results lately especially with JSU. I know things change as we move on but I’m going to enjoy it now.👌

I have 2 friends/golfing partners that I have known for over 30 years, one is Southern grad, and the other JSU grad. I am loving our results lately especially with JSU. I know things change as we move on but I’m going to enjoy it now.👌
Yall are still behind THEE.. settle down

Alabama state has half finishes coming in softball and baseball. Southern's baseball team may have something to say also.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back