Pv posters, please stop riding bama state's penis

You could have picked a newer car, these youngsters don't know what a Gremlin is LOL

Kia? I dunno' know what these currents are in to. W/ the constant ascension of car prices, soon Kias will cost as much as we know high-end Porsche is valued at. ::read::

Kia? I dunno' know what these currents are in to. W/ the constant ascension of car prices, soon Kias will cost as much as we know high-end Porsche is valued at. ::read::

Too late, already have a King James edition Kia, I think it is close to $70k

king-james-k900.jpg

SU... does it get tiresome having JustanotherSU hangin on your balzacks like this? He even put SU first. And they say WE ridin? You'll never see JSU claim too many props without giving SU a tug.

Until the last 2-3 years, JSU had a better football, basketball and baseball program than SU. JSU was winning the Commish Cups.. BUT SU has traditionally played their part ... and then all those times they whooped PV has to count for something...

lol Y'all tickle me. lol I sincerely HOPE you all continue to be the SWAC jester @ your hc'ing game this fall. :D

Bruh, at Homecoming you will learn three things.

1. Why we are JSU
2. Why you are just PV
3. What a good azz whoopin is (when u THINK you good).

That car is ugly as hell. How sorrily does it perform?

Not sure, but this is the specs on the performance model $85k tho? LOL

make:
Kia
Model:
K900
price:
$ 85000 (Est.)
Engine:
V8
Horsepower @ RPM:
650 (Est.)
Displacement:
5.0 L
0-60 time:
4.5 sec. (Est.)
Top Speed:
186 mph (Est.)

SU... does it get tiresome having JustanotherSU hangin on your balzacks like this? He even put SU first. And they say WE ridin? You'll never see JSU claim too many props without giving SU a tug.
Dude, TP was right. su has been doing it's part to hold up the SWAC. JSU has held up for intelligence, su for dumbness. You can't take that away from them.

Interviewer: So PV why yall all up on Bama State's nuts?
PV: Fuss niccca put some respeck on our name!!!! It's Perry Vrierw!!!

1.png

We don't have to, we will have our new found friend Jenkins do it LMAO

Man yall need to stop. This PV Bama Jelly love has got to stop. I understand Panthro getting down with the jelly love but some of yall I'm surprised...especially with Fiyah. SMH

Back