So Bama State Has a Baseball Program....

Yes it does. It depicts a pattern that Bama State can't win the SWAC baseball tournament. Melendez better hope like hades he wins it this year.

Yes it does. It depicts a pattern that Bama State can't win the SWAC baseball tournament. Melendez better hope like hades he wins it this year.

Melendez and players hope to win it every year. Are you sure these are not sour grapes posts from JSU peeps.

Melendez and players hope to win it every year. Are you sure these are not sour grapes posts from JSU peeps.
No sour grapes, Just Cheatin'.....I mean, J C. I'm more concerned than sour. We just know you all are heading down a destructive path that'll probably land you guys on a Bryan Gumble special.

Are you sure these are not sour grapes posts from JSU peeps.
Yup, especially from jayrob. His team got swept by ASU and is currently 9 games behind us, so he can only grasp at who won the baseball tournament 50 years ago. :confused::( smh

ummm syndicate,
You see the DOMINATION and it has you sced. po you.

Reactions: J C
No sour grapes, Just Cheatin'.....I mean, J C. I'm more concerned than sour. We just know you all are heading down a destructive path that'll probably land you guys on a Bryan Gumble special.

Please enlighten us on what's happening with the program. Lol... Josh Moon must not be aware of any cheatin, because he will tel it.

Please enlighten us on what's happening with the program. Lol... Josh Moon must not be aware of any cheatin, because he will tel it.
I'm sure he's getting to the bottom of it. Until then, enjoy these wins. Shouldn't be too long from now that you'll have to forfeit them.

No need for sour grapes during the regular season. Melendez has no other option BUT to win the SWAC tournament THIS year.

Last edited:

PTI, Check it....26 and counting

Yep, 27.....

And a little something extra for 'em to chew on...............

http://bamastatesports.com/news/2016/4/20/general-asu-statement-on-ncaa-apr-release.aspx

A total of 14 Alabama State University athletics programs scored at or above the national benchmark of 930 as the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) released its annual academic progress ratings. A total of 17 of ASU's 18 athletics programs meet the qualifications for post-season eligibility for the upcoming 2016-17 year. In single-year scores for 2014-15, five ASU programs scored a perfect 1000: men's basketball, men's cross country, men's golf, women's country, and women's golf.

Yep, 27.....

And a little something extra for 'em to chew on...............

http://bamastatesports.com/news/2016/4/20/general-asu-statement-on-ncaa-apr-release.aspx

A total of 14 Alabama State University athletics programs scored at or above the national benchmark of 930 as the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) released its annual academic progress ratings. A total of 17 of ASU's 18 athletics programs meet the qualifications for post-season eligibility for the upcoming 2016-17 year. In single-year scores for 2014-15, five ASU programs scored a perfect 1000: men's basketball, men's cross country, men's golf, women's country, and women's golf.

Impressive but how many SWAC baseball titles(not counting divisional) does ASU have?

Yep. Congrats on a great run. When Bama State is winning in something, it reminds of Nino Brown before The Carter burned down. I'm just gonna sit back and have the popcorn ready for that part of the movie. Do you think the NCAA will take it easy on yall? Again?

Sooo, I read that artice in The Advertiser. It was a bunch of BS, but rather entertaining. It's obvious that local media is "feenin''' for some drama at Bama State. Won't be long before they take their talents to the mound and uncover what ever dirty deeds yall are doing.

But don't mind me. I'll just be over here waiting patiently. --------------------->

Back