Your Honor. (Showtime mini-series)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Just watched the 1st 2 episodes and it's pretty good. I'll watch the next 2 later tonight and catch up. So many twist to come with that 1 common thread.

"Your Honor"

The Baxters know everything now.

I think they are still clueless about everything. Remember they were suppose to get the DNA back from the inhaler and didn't put it together.
I feel sorry for the blackmailer as he don't know that the judge got his plate and is about to trace it and find him.

I think they are still clueless about everything. Remember they were suppose to get the DNA back from the inhaler and didn't put it together.
I feel sorry for the blackmailer as he don't know that the judge got his plate and is about to trace it and find him.

Why the fyck is the son talking to Baxter's daughter? I can't wait until his father out about that situation.

Why the fyck is the son talking to Baxter's daughter? I can't wait until his father out about that situation.

The son is just plain arse stupid. He's banging his teacher and told her he killed the Baxter kid and then got mad at his bud about him talking about sending her a dick pic and got suspended from school. He's going out taking pictures of the scene and the jail where Kofi was.

How did the Detective get invited to dinner?
The mother in law is being real messy by asking the old intern "when did you start calling him Michael?" in front of everyone.
Why did the Mayoral candidate invite her in knowing the judge is sweet on her while also knowing the detective (who wants the judge too) was there.

I have more questions just for conversation to keep this going but will stop there. This is my new sunday night show.

The son is just plain arse stupod. He's banging his teacher and told her he killed the Baxter kid and then got mad at his bud about him talking about sending her a dick pic and got suspended from school. He's going out taking pictures of the scene and the jail where Kofi was.

How did the Detective get invited to dinner?
The mother in law is being real messy by asking the old intern "when did you start calling him Michael?" in front of everyone.
Why did the Mayoral candidate invite her in knowing the judge is sweet on her while also knowing the detective (who wants the judge too) was there.

I have more questions just for conversation to keep this going but will stop there. This is my new sunday night show.

I was looking for it last night. I guess they took a week off. The mother-in-law invited her over when the son told her that she hadn't given up the mother's death.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Walter White err I mean "Your Honor" is a conniving son of a gun.

Got his fellow Judge set up on a DUI so he can try to get Carlo's case. He better watch out for the Detective as she's putting some things together toward Baxter and her fellow detective.

Walter White err I mean "Your Honor" is a conniving son of a gun.

Got his fellow Judge set up on a DUI so he can try to get Carlo's case. He better watch out for the Detective as she's putting some things together toward Baxter and her fellow detective.

Yeah, that was lowdown how he treated Sister Judge.....LOL

What is Kofi's little brother about to do?

The Desire gang lost 150K and Mr. Baxter told them that money is gone.

What is Kofi's little brother about to do?

The Desire gang lost 150K and Mr. Baxter told them that money is gone.

Good question about the little brother. Remember the Desire Gang is about to send a message to Baxter's son in jail (OPP=Orleans Parish Prison)......That might force daddy Baxter's hand to give up that money.

Good question about the little brother. Remember the Desire Gang is about to send a message to Baxter's son in jail (OPP=Orleans Parish Prison)......That might force daddy Baxter's hand to give up that money.

The Judge's new boo is going to be pissed. Because, she got fired behind her old man.

Back