You Will Never Believe What I Was Awaken By in the Middle of the Night...

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
...an orgasm??? In my dream, I had an orgasm!!! I woke up and my heart was racing and things were jumpy. Is that normal?
fie.gif

Blublood, I'm willing to help you find out...

Call me tonight after about 10:00 p.m. If a woman answers, ask her if she wants to buy some aluminum siding for the house. After she hangs up on you, call back in fifteen minutes.

I'll help you figure out what is going on in your dreams. You describe in detail what happened, and I'll listen with one hand. After you finish I will tell you what the dream meant. If I'm still awake, I'll even help you with new material for tonight's dreams.

Call me and we'll work this out Baby. :D

Blublood...you can stop fronting with us. When is the madness going to end.

YOU NEED SOME RICHARD IN YOUR LIFE!!!

Re: Blublood, I'm willing to help you find out...

Originally posted by AAMU Big Dawg
Call me tonight after about 10:00 p.m. If a woman answers, ask her if she wants to buy some aluminum siding for the house. After she hangs up on you, call back in fifteen minutes.

LOL @ Big Dawg!!! Ask if she wants to buy some aluminum siding for the house!!! :emlaugh:

My original guess.........

....was that you were awaken by some strange Richard that was banging to get in.....

But I see you were dreaming about Richard instead !! :)

I guess you having one is normal. It's when you can't have them that you would want to be worried.

*in my best Dr. Ruth voice*

Blu you see honey your dream could have been caused by a number of things.

1. Your being a Newcumer :D
2. You taste like candy....ohhhh (wondering if you're Mounds, or Almond Joy and if you have a Butter finger. Long as you don't lead to a Baby Ruth you should be okay.)

3. It could be because you spent your weekend licking your lips looking @ big, thick, sausages and hanging around Devils !! kekekekeke

Fret not, my dear if I make it to Jackson on the 6th, I will give you a personal consultation. If not when you arrive in ATL in Nov. I will be sure to pencil you in for a session and we will cure all your problems and ailments. So when you are put to sleep you won't have these dreams....:emlaugh:

*wondering what blublood was really dreaming about*

Was she actually influenced by the <b>Devil?</b> Or, was it one of those clues that suggests that it may have been a little too long since someone made her their dessert? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Trojan, send help!!!

LMAO @ Big Dawg

I'll help you figure out what is going on in your dreams. You describe in detail what happened, and I'll listen with one hand. After you finish I will tell you what the dream meant. If I'm still awake, I'll even help you with new material for tonight's dreams.

Call me and we'll work this out Baby.

Now that was funny.

I have been awaken by orgsasms a few times. They were not my own however. They were my next door neighbor's (I live in an apartment.) I am this close to telling them that they need to move their headboard away from the wall.:mad:

I have not said anything because I do not want to embarrass them, but they are really beginning to get on my nerves.

Back