You Gets No Love - Faith

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
Have you all heard Faith Evan's new song You Gets No Love. It is a really nice song. The beat is hot. She looks good in the video. I'm so glad that she is back. I feel that her cd is going to be 100 times better than that drama filled hot mess Mary J. just released. WTF is haterating? Please Mary...let KiCi go. It's over!!!

I have a friend in the new video for "You gets No love" he is out there working with Chris Robinson and Hype Williams!

People from bama state should know him as "Hollywood" from the HSV(huntsville) the guy who has been leader of the Cymbal section for the past 4 years! in the video he has a black and gold ASU jersey on with "Hollywood" on the back so watch out for him when youy see the video.......

anyhow the song is tight!

NN, I'm feeling the song, but the hottest new song out right now is Angie Stone's "Strong Brother", if you haven't heard it yet, I'm sure you will like it.

I love the beat (sounds like D'Angelo did it), and finally a song about positivity towards brothers coming from a black woman.

NICE

I like Angie's Song too

I like this Angie Stone song. This is a very nice refreshing departure from these played out CHICKENHEAD "Hit em Up Style" One Hit Wonder B.S. industry casting couch gap toothed "Heard It All Before" garden tools that's out right now.

Originally posted by D-NICE
NN, I'm feeling the song, but the hottest new song out right now is Angie Stone's "Strong Brother", if you haven't heard it yet, I'm sure you will like it.

I love the beat (sounds like D'Angelo did it), and finally a song about positivity towards brothers coming from a black woman.

NICE

:idea: :idea: :idea:

NN, the first time I heard it, the beat grabbed me, and then when I heard the lyrics, I couldn't do anything but give Angie her props.

She complitments every brother from the Corporate Joe, to the street nigra, lil Joe.

NICE

Back