Yo! Check out ESPN!!!!!!

jag77

Lennox Lewis and Rahim (sp) got into a brawl on the set of UP Close..... Rahim smashed on Lewis.....LOL.....it lasted about 8 minutes.....

I did and will not act self-righteous in criticizing the two. But I will give ESPN credit for going right to the fight on Sport's Center.

Homeboys: The boxing world is trying to sale those tickets. I think ESPN accomplished that goal tonight. The fight is on.

Lmao

:emlaugh: ......that isht was funny! did yall see Lennox square up in ol' boy face. I was like Dayum! :eek: fight,fight!

Re: Lmao

Originally posted by sigma4life
:emlaugh: ......that isht was funny! did yall see Lennox square up in ol' boy face. I was like Dayum! :eek: fight,fight!

DaaaANG!! ...DAYE GOT IT CRUNK!!!!
HAA HA HAA.... HE HEHEEE!!!!! :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

*Just watched the streaming video on the ESPN's site*

Here ya Go!

<EMBED SRC="http://play.rbn.com/?espn/espn/g2demand/2001/m8/espn_010830upclosev_g2_300_video.rm" type="audio/x-pn-realaudio-plgin" CONSOLE="Clip1" CONTROLS="ImageWindow" HEIGHT=240 Width=320 AUTOSTART=true>

Well, since the subject is boxing, all I gotta say is that im still pissed about the way they bamboozled that retarded ass Mike Tyson. I wasn't really a fan of Tyson until they used that beauty pageant tramp to ruin his career. All-in-all, I know its not possible but I would have loved to see Mike, while he was in his prime, fight Lennox Lewis' big "gay" looking arse. And yanno, a decision on a fight didnt apply when Mike got in the ring. 90 seconds, 1 or 2 rounds and you were history.

Back