YALL REMEMBER WHEN (for the old swacpage/jsu site folx)

"NOISE TALKA"

Mr. Hatedandloved
Yall remember WAAAAAY BACK WHEN... when this all got started? lol. When did you first join the OLD site and/or the sonic boom forum back in the day??? (not for newbies). Also post memorable threads.

didn't we used to have folx on here named: Baloo, JSUstar....

remember when it used to take half a morning to download a band clip? :lmao:

(dayum i feel a tad bit old)

I remember them days... I used to hear about it, but I was too much in war mode to be on the net debating then...

I remember that was around the time JSU was anti-cranking....And you all expressed it a lot on the site back then, those were the good ole days huh?..

lol

I remember them days... I used to hear about it, but I was too much in war mode to be on the net debating then...

I remember that was around the time JSU was anti-cranking....And you all expressed it a lot on the site back then, those were the good ole days huh?..

lol

Yea, that was back before Southern got a new drill. They were still doing the circle every week. Greggs was still pickin' the Dolls and the captain wasn't 200 pounds. :) classic

Yea, that was back before Southern got a new drill. They were still doing the circle every week. Greggs was still pickin' the Dolls and the captain wasn't 200 pounds. :) classic

Well not too much changed since then, same tilt on Bluto's hat, still doing crocket drills so the band could match his hat... That's also the time JSU posters were bragging about playing "It's raining Men"...

Now that was "Classic"

Oh yeah Da BOOM still doing the same drill yall was doing back then.. Yall just tried to switch the focus on da S because folk liked waching us much more.. But funny thing was each person named a different SU drill but said we did the "same" drill. Oh well that joke couldn't go too far.. Now JSU really was doing the "SAME" drill.. still to this day..

:)

Well not too much changed since then, same tilt on Bluto's hat, still doing crocket drills so the band could match his hat... That's also the time JSU posters were bragging about playing "It's raining Men"...

Now that was "Classic"

Not alot has changed. You are right. Well, Liddell did stop wearing that hat in 02... but other than that.... yea Southern is still known to be a bunch of thugs... hitting black foxes over the head with the business end of a baritone bell; lil community ray rays playing wild wild west shootout in the grass lot behind Mumford; stealing championship rings and such... and YES, the overwhelming majority of Southernites (about 75% to be exact) STILL never graduate. Some sh*t just never changes. :) classic.

In all these years SUtrp96 has not lost the ability to turn EVERY THREAD into one about his beloved JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY. LOL. That's good stuff.

Who remembers when

-AAMU had 900 trumpets
- ASU had 5 trombones
- When BET HITS used to come to campus

Not alot has changed. You are right. Well, Liddell did stop wearing that hat in 02... but other than that.... yea Southern is still known to be a bunch of thugs... hitting black foxes over the head with the business end of a baritone bell; lil community ray rays playing wild wild west shootout in the grass lot behind Mumford; stealing championship rings and such... and YES, the overwhelming majority of Southernites (about 75% to be exact) STILL never graduate. Some sh*t just never changes. :) classic.

I go to a school where over 64% of our students don't graduate. Yeah, Ima smack the other school about their graduation rate..

Dayum NT, a lot hasn't changed. But you shole did, you never was this lame dude. What happened?!?! You need Moreh, Donyale and them around for you to act right?...lol

You are using weak (I never marched in a SWAC band before) smack... "bunch of thugs" (PV fight) material, when your band was in a fight 2 years before that fight.... Dayum NT, you really need go and reflect...

:smh:

In all these years SUtrp96 has not lost the ability to turn EVERY THREAD into one about his beloved JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY. LOL. That's good stuff.

Who remembers when

-AAMU had 900 trumpets
- ASU had 5 trombones
- When BET HITS used to come to campus

900 trumpets?!?! Is this the same NT?!?! You acting like you never marched before homie, you saying some wierd isht.. isht you expect from those who claim no one goes to a SWAC game to see the band...

What happened?!?! I think you lost your mojo when Moreh, Raymond and them other guys left...

I go to a school where over 64% of our students don't graduate. Yeah, Ima smack the other school about their graduation rate..

Dayum NT, a lot hasn't changed. But you shole did, you never was this lame dude. What happened?!?! You need Moreh, Donyale and them around for you to act right?...lol

You using weak (I never marched in a SWAC band before) smack... "bunch of thugs" (PV fight) material, when your band was in a fight 2 years before that fight.... Dayum NT, you really need go and reflect...

:smh:

SUtrp96: :angry::angry::angry::angry:

focus trp... focus... lol. you losing your cool man. take a deep breath. read the title of the thread and try again. calm down. you can do it.

baby steps, baby steps... not every thread is a JSU-SU smack thread. I KNOOOOW we STAAAAYYYY on your mind, but not every thread is about us. Let's take a deep breath and start over.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

SUtrp96: :angry::angry::angry::angry:

focus trp... focus... lol. you losing your cool man. take a deep breath. read the title of the thread and try again. calm down. you can do it.

baby steps, baby steps... not every thread is a JSU-SU smack thread. I KNOOOOW we STAAAAYYYY on your mind, but not every thread is about us. Let's take a deep breath and start over.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You are so mistaking dude..

lol

Now that was "Classic"

You are using weak (I never marched in a SWAC band before) smack... "bunch of thugs" (PV fight) material, when your band was in a fight 2 years before that fight....

NT...please stop. Tell me why do JSt. forget everything in the 90's, except 93 (football) and 90 (band)? Cuz, yes, I remember the old'n days, when JSt. was known for rigging a poll every week..and, all kinds of under-handed isht. Like now...individually, very cool peeps. It's those big collective inhales of JSt. smoke that make yall very crackish for some reason.

JSt's foolery and the fight was just about the only thing going on back, then. And, if SU wasn't in the fight...I doubt it would've gotten as much play as it did. In other words...it's always been about SU on the Band Board.

Me thinks NT is trying to plant some seeds for future smack...:lol:

lol

<---letting it go
:lol:

I don't think you wanna though... lol

BTW,

It is more like this color:

FF_175720_l.jpg

Back