Wounded, but still here.

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
We don't know. We are just that deep at the QB position. What about you?

Soggy,

What happened to "Showtime" Hymes? Maybe you should call him "TIMESHARE" now, huh? ;)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by LadyJag

Soggy,

What happened to "Showtime" Hymes? Maybe you should call him "TIMESHARE" now, huh? ;)

Trust me on this. Hymes is still very capable of putting up BIG numbers at the qb position...However, we got this redshirt freshman who can throw the hell out of this thing! Plus, Hymes can still be SHOWTIME playing wide receiver...(Remember)!

First T.C., then superman, now Hymes showtimes.....

holy cow Batman they're at it again.

Sheesh!

So touchy about some things. I like those North LA boyz! They aight in my book (except during BC Time). ;)

BTW, that "Timeshare" crack by LadyJag...

ROFLMBAO!!!

Woooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by Jag Voice
We are definitely still here. From what I see, every SWAC team has problems right now...I like SU chances considering our opponent last Saturday.

So now all of a sudden Northwestern is this huge kickazz program? All of a sudden ole slow footed, weakarmed Craig Nall is the best qb yall gonna face all year? All of a sudden, Nathan Black a gimp kneed dude from Gonzales is a blond Jerry Rice? No what has happened is you have relegated back to the real SUCKS. Now it's gonna be up to GREATNESS to restore conference pride when we face the Rattlers next week. We'll just have to get a good work out in this week with the hoggpound to tune up for our out of conference games...Damn Jags let the conference down (AGAIN)

NATCHITOCHES - National top 10 rankings and a statewide honor Tuesday were among the spoils collected by Northwestern State for its 30-21 win at Southern as the Demons turned their attention to playing their home opener Saturday night in Turpin Stadium.

Northwestern, 1-0, will play host to Division II Henderson State (0-1) at 6 p.m. Saturday. Highlighting the evening will be the return to Turpin Stadium of longtime Demon coach Sam Goodwin, who retired in May 2000 to become athletics director at Henderson, his alma mater.

Tuesday, Demon quarterback Craig Nall was voted Louisiana Offensive Player of the Week by a Louisiana Sports Writers Association panel for his 346-yard passing performance in the win at Southern. The outing, the second-best single-game total in NSU history behind Bobby Hebert's 364 yards in 1980 against Texas-Arlington, was the fourth-best mark in Division I-AA football during the opening week of the season.

By hitting 21 of 36 passes, including a 69-yard touchdown to true freshman John Gilpin, without an interception, Nall posted a 148.2 pass efficiency rating that ranks 12th nationally. Even with being sacked twice, the senior from Alexandria posted 328 yards of total offense to rank 8th in Division I-AA.

The Demons' 443-yard offensive output ranked 14th nationally.

Defensively, the NSU Purple Swarm is second nationally in rushing defense after posting a net yield of minus 18 yards. On 24 rushing plays, Southern lost yardage on nine and had four carries for no gain.

Nall's favorite target against Southern, senior flanker Nathan Black, equalled his career high with seven receptions and ranks 15th in I-AA in receptions per game.With 98 yards, Black ranks 31st nationally in receiving yardage.

BOW DOWN Same ole Ham and Lil Mikey

.....and pay home to "DADDY!!!" 0-8 put a BEAT DOWN on 0-11 now they beaten they brestusis. Your team is slaw and will be served with a chicken dinner in addition to being exposed for the FRAUDS that they are soon enough. In the mean time look at "The Nation" that leads the series over all of the subservients, bring the SWAC title back to the Red Stick. So stop with the fantasy and deal in reality. BTW, 2 yrs ago you had the worse basketball team in all of D-1. Maybe you should recycle Hobdy; at least he can sell wolf tickets to SWAC officials. Your basketball program is a sin and your BC performance is a shame. Now BOW DOWN and "recognize" that the SYSTEM.....Is "LARGE AND IN CHARGE." You are LA. Normal the red headed step son of that LA. College system. Your real "DADDY" is your SUperior. And soon your prodical arse will come home and your real name will be re-issued by "DADDY!!!" SUGMO (Southern Univ.Grambling/Monroe).....I said BOW DOWN DOT GAMMIT!!!

NAIA pine bluff...

Know that we have ran yall punk arse out of the SWAC once before. Your estranged school and team will have to go to the Wizard of Oz to get your courage back after that "OLE SKOOL" beat dwon. Your Raggedy Ann time is up. You should have petition the SWAC office to play MVST twice and P.V. 4 times as that would have been your best bet to reach or be above .500. Why dont yall coward butt just stay in arKANSAS or go back to the NAIA. The only reason that your sorry program is on T.V. is because you are playing against the SUpreme team in the SWAC. Once again we have run your butts out of the SWAC once before and we will do it again. We will force your fake program to start a new conference with Jarvis Christion, Langston and some other powder puffs that is on your remedial level!! BOW YA'LL ARSE DOWN!!! CourageLESS "Lie..ns"

Back