WOULD YOU ATTEND YOUR "EX's" FUNERAL

FORTISSIMO

WHETHER YOU ENDED UP ON GOOD TERMS OR HE/SHE HURT YOU BAD...WOULD YOU GO? OR WOULD YOU THINK THAT YOUR BITTER HEART WOULDN'T ALLOW YOU TO HAVE FALSE FEELINGS.

First off, your sig is OUTTA CONTROL!!

Yes, I would attend my ex's funeral because my oldest would need me there, and out of respect for his mother.

Personally, I wouldn't have a problem attending an Ex's funeral. If I know about it, I'd go to show my respect for the person. No matter how it ended up, at some point we shared something cool, so I'd go.

'L' I've been to 3 of my ex's weddings, and one had the nerve to send me an invitation thinking it would ***** me up, but I went, and did the exact opposite.

NICE

I would attend her funeral if we were friends at the time of her death. If we parted on bad terms and didn't get along when she died, I will not be attending. That's the current status with only one of my ex's. And I won't be attending her funeral. I can't stand her monkey arse. So why even perpetrate.

Originally posted by Robber
I would attend her funeral if we were friends at the time of her death. If we parted on bad terms and didn't get along when she died, I will not be attending. That's the current status with only one of my ex's. And I won't be attending her funeral. I can't stand her monkey arse. So why even perpetrate.

I would attend the funerals of my ex-husbands (2), but not ex-boyfriends. Dayum, don't know if I could remember them all!;)

Back