Women scouting/blackmailing in the DM's.

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
Random but one trend I have really noticed since the pandemic is the increase in the number of women I see or hear about scamming in the dms. It was happening before but it increased 10x.

I have noticed the the last 3 times that i went out in Miami and posted pics from a club. I would get dms from attractive chicks/hostesses from those spots talking about how they saw me and selling some bullshat to try and get me to fly them out.

Also, i have few partners who got jammed up by random chicks jumping in they dms, sending naked pics and threatening to send screenshots of the convo to their wife if they did not cashapp money. My father even got jammed up like this. I told him social media a cold game man. Just remember any semi attractive chick prob got 100 dms in her inbox from thirsty negroes, its probably a nefarious reason she dming you randomnly.

Random but one trend I have really noticed since the pandemic is the increase in the number of women I see or hear about scamming in the dms. It was happening before but it increased 10x.

I have noticed the the last 3 times that i went out in Miami and posted pics from a club. I would get dms from attractive chicks/hostesses from those spots talking about how they saw me and selling some bullshat to try and get me to fly them out.

Also, i have few partners who got jammed up by random chicks jumping in they dms, sending naked pics and threatening to send screenshots of the convo to their wife if they did not cashapp money. My father even got jammed up like this. I told him social media a cold game man. Just remember any semi attractive chick prob got 100 dms in her inbox from thirsty negroes, its probably a nefarious reason she dming you randomnly.
You sure it's a woman? 🤔

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
These chicks will catfish a prey in a NY second as well. They will put one of their old pictures up knowing dog on well they are 150 pounds heavier nowadays….LOL Then there is a delusional faction that will ask for money before you said hello good….LOL. That has to be a sad way to live……

These chicks will catfish a prey in a NY second as well. They will put one of their old pictures up knowing dog on well they are 150 pounds heavier nowadays….LOL Then there is a delusional faction that will ask for money before you said hello good….LOL. That has to be a sad way to live……
Its an entire thread on fb right now about women asking dudes to cashapp them for dates so they can buy lashes and outfits

Man ain't nothing wrong with a big woman.....I'm a certified stepper I would tear that juicy pudding up and ride them fat lines like I'm Buckaroo Bonzai!!!!

And yes. I know women been scheming but social media allow them to super scheme. One chick i told to write my name on the sign and take a pic so i know you for real. Blocked her right after that.

It’s so prevalent until someone must be falling for it…..smh & lol.

Bruh... smh

Back