Wilder vs Fury II

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Wilder was out on his feet for 2 rounds prior to this fight even being stopped! He was literally stumbling all over the ring and had no defense for Fury other than hoping to land a round house right hook which didn't happen.

Wilder really needs a better sets of trainers. Dude legs are the tooth picks and Fury keep leans that 273 pound frame on him the entire fight. The would wrap up and Fury would drop that weight on him.

Looks like the reports are that Wilder fired Mark Breiland for throwing in the towel. He also plans on using his rematch clause so get ready for part 3. I will have to set some money aside for that match so i can bet huge.

I'm late but i picked Fury to win. Hell he won the first fight. Wilder needs some skill. His God given talent has gotten him by. Fury has talent plus skill. Wilder didn't change a thing from the first fight.

images

100 points for costume

images

BOX-HEAVY-WORLD-USA-GBR-WILDER-FURY-22820b34f27d5d41e6fbc604a9745967.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F1208082055%2F960x0.jpg

images

-150 points for ass kicking

images

-5000 points for allowing blood to be licked off neck

Total points = -5050

Last edited:
If he doesn’t learn how to box he will get beat again. He has one punch and it’s devastating but if he can’t get it off he’s done for. Blaming his costume is lame!!

First Clubber Lang lost to Rocky and now this mess!!! 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

They take that same pic every fight man lol. Fury was just a better fighter. He outboxed him the first fight.

No bruh it was not a pic I watched. I watched him walk in.....his focus was too much on his wife. He did appear to be mentally reader and it seemed like more of a "hard act"

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dark skin brothas idk man..... first wade and his “daughter” and now “my costume made me fatigue” them high yella folk done put a voodoo on us cause we acting stupid out there smh.... got my girl looking at me wrong these days cause of what my dark skin brothas out there doing smh....

Wilder needs to hook up with a trainer like Buddy McGirt or Pat Burns (the guy who trained Jermaine Taylor). Dan Birmingham (who trained Winky Wright) would be a good addition as well. It’s hard to teach an old dog new tricks, but all of those guys could at least get Wilder to work behind his jab.

I miss Robber.

I've been saying this since forever about Wilder. He's a one punch wonder that doesn't have a really impressive resume of fighters he's beat (which may not be completely his fault). Once he met up with a real boxer he would get exposed. I remember Lennox Lewis desperately trying to show him how to properly throw a jab and this was after he was 15-20 fights in!! It may be too late for him to learn at this point.

I've been saying this since forever about Wilder. He's a one punch wonder that doesn't have a really impressive resume of fighters he's beat (which may not be completely his fault). Once he met up with a real boxer he would get exposed. I remember Lennox Lewis desperately trying to show him how to properly throw a jab and this was after he was 15-20 fights in!! It may be too late for him to learn at this point.

I know I'm preaching to the choir when I say this, but the problem is what passes for heavy weight boxing these days. There are too many heavies with very little boxing skill. The days of heavy weights with actual boxing skill and heart are sorely missed.

There is more actual boxing skill demonstrated in the first three rounds of this fight than what you see in heavy weight fights that go the distance these days:

Last edited:
I knew something was up with Fury’s gloves when he camp cover the camera in his locker room. Timothy Bradley and Andre Ward didn’t seem too pleased about those Fed X delivered gloves that they put on as well. Fury has been criticized in the past for screwing with his gloves. I hope everything is fair in the rematch.

Back