Wilder going out badly in China

It was painful to see, but Wilder was done before his last vs Parker. He is not even a shell of himself. In fact, Wilder is actually terrible. Once he started his spiritual journey, the killer instinct left him and he isn’t the killer he once was. He needs to call it a day before he starts getting knocked out in devastating fashion like how Roy Jones went out.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It was painful to see, but Wilder was done before his last vs Parker. He is not even a shell of himself. In fact, Wilder is actually terrible. Once he started his spiritual journey, the killer instinct left him and he isn’t the killer he once was. He needs to call it a day before he starts getting knocked out in devastating fashion like how Roy Jones went out.
Brother. I told u after that Parker fight. He is done

Brother. I told u after that Parker fight. He is done

Yeah bro, he needs to hang up the gloves and accept the fact that he was an exciting one punch knockout artist in his prime. He never had good skills, but his one punch KO power carried him through us career. Once the killer instinct was gone with him going through his spiritual transformation after the Fury 3 fight, he was done. He no longer throws his right hand with killer intentions, and fighters have no respect for his power. Zhang came in a 282 bro! That means he only trained to lay on Wilder just like Fury, and take him out. It works.

Last edited:
This.

The reality is he never was any good. This is just the lowest the heavyweight division has probably ever been in terms of quality. He wouldn’t have lasted when the Klitchko bros were in their prime, and he definitely wouldn’t have been a factor in the 90’s. And that goes for all of today’s heavyweights. Razor Ruddock was a 2nd tier heavyweight back in his day but today he’d be the undisputed heavyweight champ and would hold that title until he retired. A prime Riddick Bowe or Tyson might literally kill one of these dudes in the ring.

The reality is he never was any good. This is just the lowest the heavyweight division has probably ever been in terms of quality. He wouldn’t have lasted when the Klitchko bros were in their prime, and he definitely wouldn’t have been a factor in the 90’s. And that goes for all of today’s heavyweights. Razor Ruddock was a 2nd tier heavyweight back in his day but today he’d be the undisputed heavyweight champ and would hold that title until he retired. A prime Riddick Bowe or Tyson might literally kill one of these dudes in the ring.

Brother BobbyBlueBlamm, this comment clearly shows that you know your boxing!

Bro, Frank Bruno, Ray Mercer and a prime Frans Brotha all would have belts in this era. Tyson Fury, (who I am picking to beat Usyk in the rematch), is still the most skills and dangerous heavyweight out here in this era, but he is definitely on his way out of his prime as well.

I just don’t see any other heavyweight contender out there who the majority of us would be comfortable picking to be the next undisputed champion.

Wilder’s boxing skills are horrible, and never really were good. In fact, his boxing skills have declined since he wrongfully fired Mark Breland after being pissed at him for throwing in the towel vs Fury in the 2nd fight. Man, Breland really loved Wilder and protected him through the craziness of the business. Wilder banned than man from his dressing room, and left ole Breland in tears. Karma is a MFer.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LUuOuuAJrBI

I agree with Shannon Briggs on this. If Wilder is going to keep fighting, he needs to get rid of his trainer, (who is 0-3 with him), and take at least 4 fights vs C to D level boxers in order to build back up his confidence. If Wilder goes on a 4-5 fight knockout spree, he and his camp can then decide if moving back up in class is the right thing to do. (Remember, I am saying this is if he isn’t going to retire right now.)

If Wilder doesn’t take this route, he is just going to keep getting drilled for paydays for upcoming fighters. I would rather him retire over being a name on a newcomer’s resume.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back