Why is JStank folk making these wake band threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUtrp96

HBCU SCREAMING CHAMP 99'
1. Is it because their band have no earthly clue of what to do without Lidell

2. Will the lines get even more broke?

3. Will the arrangement be even tarter?

4. Will NT join the fire twirler?

5. Will the uniforms get even more stank?

6. Is it because Luvdaboom dude wants to fell a 2x4 on his arse since he keep bringing it up?

7. Is it possible Jstank countryness level raised 5 more notches since Lidell called it quits?

8. Did Mcgruder step back and looked at Jstank and realized them folk were too dayum country for him...

9. Lawd those arrangements...

10. Big Ballen'

It's about to get real funny this Fall is all I know.... Jstank still hiding footage of a small AAMU tearing into their arse this past season....smh

:shame:

OFI0028.jpg

:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I think they call it "family hour" now. In most cases. I haven't heard them referred to as that in a while.

that's right,

I guess if we left the SWAC
they'll still be over here making JSU threads,
sorta like a wake, (that's if the board could survive without JSU.)

Come on Tony... they'd die! :lol:

Ay you got your Mississippi State tickets? These fools at MSU have sold like 38,000 season tickets already lol for the first time ever. The new guy really has em believing I guess.

Come on Tony... they'd die! :lol:

Ay you got your Mississippi State tickets? These fools at MSU have sold like 38,000 season tickets already lol for the first time ever. The new guy really has em believing I guess.

I got 2 from a MS player I know.
I told him that MS State was going to a bowl this
year... The Toilet Bowl

Did y'all hear that the two American journalists are back in U.S. Big dumbies!

Now we got two or three Americans being held in Iran, supposedly they were hiking in Iraq and crossed an unmarked border into Iran.

Who the fugg goes hiking in Iraq (besides Bin Laden)?!?! Big dumbies!

:lmao: @ WAKE BAND THREADS!
BeanFace.gif

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/itUrjWNGnZQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/itUrjWNGnZQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Did y'all hear that the two American journalists are back in U.S. Big dumbies!

Now we got two or three Americans being held in Iran, supposedly they were hiking in Iraq and crossed an unmarked border into Iran.

Who the fugg goes hiking in Iraq (besides Bin Laden)?!?! Big dumbies!

I saw the whole coverage this morning (had me late for work, waiting on that plane to come in the dang on hanger lol). I dunno, I think that was very public of them (from the family standpoint) but anyway, I think there may be a hidden blessing in that... and in the Iran situation... It forces the countries to talk ya know... on a BIG STAGE (through the media's connnnstant coverage)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Opened thread, saw who made it, read the usual "JSTANK, blah, blah, blah".
Thought about a Quizno's Sub and a bowl of soup.
Waiting on lunch, backs out of thread. :retard:

Ate that yesterday... you gotta add that Chipotle Sauce to it! :D It completes the Sub!

Why'd you have to do that... now i'm having thoughts about Quizno's and looking at this Quizno's gift card in my pocket. :lol:

LMAO @ these country mofos coming out after their "mission" meeting in the bengal's forum.. "Let's call it a Wake thread yall".... I knew they would be mad....

Oh well, I can't wait to hear this crap that is waiting to come out of the sonic stank of the souf...

J-Stank 2 da piss.. Don't do my cousin like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back