Why do rebel flag waving carcasians own most of the realestate,,,,

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
in predominantly black counties?:(

This, my friends and young HBCU college matriculating upstarts, is totally unacceptable. When are black folks going to learn the value of land/realestate?! When are we going to stop buying the biggest car we can afford upon making a little money and, instead, invest in land/property? (stocks and any other legit business venture are all good, but I'm speaking specifically here in the south were we once OWNED significant amounts of land and either gave it away, left it for the carcasians to assume ownership of, or had it outright taken from us by the carcasians)

Yeah, yeah, I know,,, there's nothing wrong with rewarding ourselves for all the hard work and sacrifice we make in college, but we need more young people to take up/continue the tradition that many of our ancestors started which was having more control over our own destiny through the long term sustainable wealth potentially generated by owning land/realestate. Indeed, because in predominantly rural regions like the south, land/realestate ownership is still a huge means to that end as we don't have all the high-tech companies and factory/service jobs of large metro areas (although that's changing to an extent in our largest metro regions like Atlanta, Charlotte, Raliegh-Durham, Nashville, Dallas-Fort Worth, Memphis, Miami,,, etc).

Comments?

I began real estate researching about 3 months ago and I'm about to close on my first two houses this month. The plan is to buy at least one a month and things are looking good & on schedule. I encourage everyone to get involved in real estate.

Also, anyone in the Houston area who is selling their home or knows some one who is, holla at me. I'm mainly interested in houses that need A LOT of fix up work but I'll buy them in any condition if the opportunity is there.
For info, contact me at: nevaehinvesting@usa.net
Real Estate investing has to be one the world's best careers if not the best.
nevaehinvesting

Yes our people owned much land many years ago, however with the outflux of people to the North, much land was lost through lack of paying taxes, selling real estate because they never wanted to come back to the first white person that contacted them ( cause we didn't want no other colored person with the land, anyway where they gonna get that kind of money?), squatters, etc.

I also speculate in real estate. There are so many opportunities out there in real estate- selling, buying, appraising, loan closer, mortgage broker, etc. In fact I told my boss about the benefits and he just went buck wild-- he has purchased 10 properties in the past 1 1/2 years. He is so excited.

Try the tax sells, "For sale by owner" will in many cases finance it themselves, especially if its been on the market for a while. Make sure YOU get a title seach done prior to any real estate sale though. Also foreclosed homes-- Rural Development, HUD, bank and savings and loans.

In fact, my boss found a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 3500 sf home with a 4 car garage on the internet. He bidded $27,000 and got it for $31,000. It appraised for nearly $100,000.

So deals are out there, just keep your eyes open.

Outstanding & glad to see the involvement!

Simply outstanding!:) Pops has indoctrinated me on tax sales, foreclosures and the like. I would implore people, especially those of us in small town/rural areas to take advantage of these type investments because people are getting over big time. Often times in small/rural towns nobody knows or cares about things like this (except the white folk who are systematically buying up and either developing or farming all this land!)! If we are going to remain in the rural/small town areas, we need to become more educated on all the opportunities out there. If we don't,,, now that the Mexicans are moving into the poor predominantly black counties in the deep south,, they will,, and we will have our lips poked out running the same RIDICULOUS, "dey takin' our jobs" worthless smack that the native whites run on everyone who is not white!:idea: Bottom line,, i dont' see how we can make up 85-95% of the population of a county and only own about 10% of the realestate in the county!:redhot: Its obsurd!:mad:

Back