Why are the INJUNS Crying?

jstate83

GOAT FARM!
Crying-Indian.jpg

They had a vision and saw Alcorns future. What they saw happening to them on Saturday was terrifying. :lol:

By Saturday night, the transfer from Michigan can hold six single-season school records.
He needs 372 yards passing, 453 yards of total offense and 45 attempts to break three of Robert Kent's records, all set in 2001.

Therriault set the records for most completions and best completion percentage last season. And he tied Kent's record for touchdowns in a season last year with 31, falling short after breaking his collarbone on a run that carried to the Alcorn State 3-yard line.

To top 31 and hold the record alone, Therriault will need nine passing touchdowns on Saturday against an Alcorn secondary that starts three freshman

This group decided to be smart and leave before the slaughter.

Indians-on-War-Path.jpg

"I'm no fool.........No fight battle I can't win.
I take squaw, kids, wompum and get out of Dodge."

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
alcorn-state-300x247.jpg

In a last ditch effort, ALCORN sends out a destress signal.
Indian Nation is about to be overun and wiped out.

Hush lil brave don't say a word,
Those Tigers turned you into a big turd.
And if that turd tends to get dry,
Next year you get another try.
And if that try is a great big fail,
No one will be surprise when JSU beat that tail!
And when that tail can't handle the fight,
Just remember it just got kicked by the BLUE AND WHITE!!!

:spin:

Hush lil brave don't say a word,
Those Tigers turned you into a big turd.
And if that turd tends to get dry,
Next year you get another try.
And if that try is a great big fail,
No one will be surprise when JSU beat that tail!
And when that tail can't handle the fight,
Just remember it just got kicked by the BLUE AND WHITE!!!

:spin:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Man, I was really worried about those vets getting treated at the VA yesterday for PTSD. After hearing that canon going off so many times when JSU scored, they probably thought they were still in Afghanistan.

is that Golden Girl still laying on the field at Memorial?! The one that crawled off after they finished...err..."dancing".

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
[video=youtube;Nu5zMyEohbg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu5zMyEohbg[/video]

FUGG that yall see SARGE looking at her....ninja ain't even remotely offer no assistance....stading there in some damn fatigues and shit....:lmao:

FUGG that yall see SARGE looking at her....ninja ain't even remotely offer no assistance....stading there in some damn fatigues and shit....:lmao:

:lol: Yep!! He looked over and was like, "I better hold off on taking that picture"!! :emlaugh:

Sarge's hands was full. I'm amazed that she was able to even finish her dance routine.

Back