Why Are Some Men Shamed About Sexing Handicapped Women?

The Founder

Seriously....I follow a chick on instagram that is paralyzed and I'm not going to lie.....if I was single I would be sliding in to her DMs. I mean just because she cant walk doesn't mean she should be deprived of the spoon. I mean I do draw the line at certain disabilities or shortcomings but some women just got a little issue and that can be over come.

Married At First Sight No GIF by Lifetime

Seriously....I follow a chick on instagram that is paralyzed and I'm not going to lie.....if I was single I would be sliding in to her DMs. I mean just because she cant walk doesn't mean she should be deprived of the spoon. I mean I do draw the line at certain disabilities or shortcomings but some women just got a little issue and that can be over come.
Man, WTH??????? Can we stop this madness? Jesus Christ!!! lol

I use to hit this crazy girl, when I was in early 20's. Crazy as a bat, but she kept coming back for more and it was good.
Okay, let me explain better. She wasn't total mentally retarded, I do draw a line especially if they don't know what they are doing. Just more lightly special ed. Or in a regular classroom, everyone else getting A, B and C, maybe a D, she be getting a F in everything except PE.
She was fine though.

Okay, let me explain better. She wasn't total mentally retarded, I do draw a line especially if they don't know what they are doing. Just more lightly special ed. Or in a regular classroom, everyone else getting A, B and C, maybe a D, she be getting a F in everything except PE.
She was fine though.

Man you were phugging a chick enrolled in ESL courses….LMAO….

Man I asked my partner I work with who is a cool 70 year old cat. He said he hit a def chick one time. He was like the sounds she was making scared the hell out of him. He thought he was killing her. You know how some deaf people have a speaking impairment.

Man I asked my partner I work with who is a cool 70 year old cat. He said he hit a def chick one time. He was like the sounds she was making scared the hell out of him. He thought he was killing her. You know how some deaf people have a speaking impairment.
I hit a def chick several months ago. Yes, the sounds were scaring me. However....she knew what she was doing and great at it. Been trying to catch up with her again.

Back