Who wins the BC Championship this year?

Jag Voice

The current Sheridan poll have the rankings like this.

1. Grambling State Tigers (25) 8-1 293
2. Tuskegee Golden Tigers (3) 9-1 257
3. Alabama State Hornets (2) 8-2 241
4. Southern Jaguars 7-3 190
5. Florida A&M Rattlers 7-3 177

#2 and #3 play on Thursday and #1 and #4 play on Saturday. #3 has already beat #1 and #4 has already beat #3. I think anyone in the Top 4 can win it this year.

My prediction after this weekend would be like this and the champion would be settled in the SCG.
1. Alabama State
2. SU
3. GSU
4. Tuskegee

Good question.

In my opinion it is between Grambling and Bama State.

Of course I am biased, but if I were a betting man, I'd put my money on ColeBlooded Football to be Black College National Champion.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Thanks... I appreciate it. SU has climbed into respectable range.

Hey GSU, 9 Next Time....

PEACE!!!

Scenario!

Southern Beats Grambling!
Alabama Sate Beats Tuskegee
then
Southern beats Alabama State

There you have it- Southern walks away with the BCF championship at 9-3.

After Saturday, everyone will believe that. IX Next Time, GSU.

For the record Bama St., ask JSU what happens when you lose to SU in the regular season and play them in the SWAC Championship game... Think on that until next week and I'll get back with ya...

GSU,
Fill in the blank... 9 ____ X.

PEACE!!!

Originally posted by ZNSPR8502

Bama St., ask JSU what happens when you lose to SU in the regular season and play them in the SWAC Championship game...

ZNSPR8502,

Maybe Southern should ask JSU what happens when you play L.C. Cole and a red hot Darnell Kennedy in ANY game.

Looks like Ala St might get it if they can beat Tuskegee..... they couldn't do it last year. From what I saw in Houston I dont think GSU will have any problem with SU-AM College.

Fill in the blank.... 9 ____ X

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Smack Us Now!!
Worship Us Later!!</h5>

Originally posted by Deuce

ZNSPR8502,

Maybe Southern should ask JSU what happens when you play L.C. Cole and a red hot Darnell Kennedy in ANY game.

Excuse me, but when you've been there and done that, you don't have to ask anybody. Maybe you're looking at ASU's season starting with JSU. But, look at the weeks before that and look for the SU game. Afterwards, let me know if you still think SU needs to check with someone else regarding Kennedy or any other Hornets. I'll address any additional questions next week. We're focused on teaching Grambiling how to add 1 to 8...

PEACE!!!

Back