Who really runs your yard?

If you really want to get technical the SQUARES and STARS run it cuz we have the largest numbers of any organization!

as for the greeks its either nothin or tit for tat......

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I can not speak for 'today' beacuse I am not on JSU yard. But I can blow the dust off and go back 10 years. If there are any ol' skoolers on here they have to remember the Nupe (Kappa) parties at the Armory by Memorial Stadium. Man we would pack the house. I pledged Spr. 91 and that fall we would put moe azz in that building than exxon got gas. Them were the days. No shooting, not really any fighting. Just free kegs, Nupe juice, pop that pu$$y contests and t-bone steaks and cheese eggs from IHOPS at 3 in the morning - plus the sweethearts from Alcorn would come up - dayum.

Originally posted by The Riddler
I can not speak for 'today' beacuse I am not on JSU yard. But I can blow the dust off and go back 10 years. If there are any ol' skoolers on here they have to remember the Nupe (Kappa) parties at the Armory by Memorial Stadium. Man we would pack the house. I pledged Spr. 91 and that fall we would put moe azz in that building than exxon got gas. Them were the days. No shooting, not really any fighting. Just free kegs, Nupe juice, pop that pu$$y contests and t-bone steaks and cheese eggs from IHOPS at 3 in the morning - plus the sweethearts from Alcorn would come up - dayum.

now that sounds like my kinda atmosphere fa sho...........:smash: :nod:

TRU - I don't know if those days will ever be back. As they say, "They don't dance no moe, all they do is this".

Originally posted by TRU3000
If you really want to get technical the SQUARES and STARS run it cuz we have the largest numbers of any organization!

It's the same thing at Texas Southern as well...

aint dat da truth...........

Fa sho........ay T-Lady, yall got it on lock over there too????

Man I can remember the days of the 3B's (Beer, barbeque and babes (Broads). From 1990-1996 on Prairie View's Campus, Espsilon Gamma Iota, INC - Alpha chapter and the Eta Gamma Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha ran the yard. We knew how to kick it and still take care of business in the classroom. Those was the days.........

I miss that man...........

MY CAMPUS IS VERY, VERY GREEK ORIENTED:

SORORITIES:
I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THE DELTAS GOT IT

FRATS.:
ITS A TOSS UP

I heard that Square, let the lights shine!!!!!!!;)

Back