Where is the Sugar Bear?

Seeing Spots

Joyful Woman!
Suge, where you at?

Niter and Wanda Woman,

I know you are thinking, why am I looking for his azz, but I am well aware of the old saying, BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FOR...

But where is he? We can't hear from him. No sheit been started for days, well actually that was pretty foul when he said I was old, but nothing else. (BTW, Imma hafta cut him for that).

Suge are you sked or sumthin'? Hiding from the new girlfriend, huh? It's your own dayum fault for telling her about TSPN! :redhot: You are a punk just like Panthro, telling folk about our community and then getting sked to post cuz your mommy won't let you. Yep, Pres-o-dent Punk! That's what I think happened to you. Can't be work, it has been raining and you couldn't go out in the woods to biology nothing, shoulda been in the office on that computer, faking paperwork.

I miss you! :kiss:

:middlefanga:

It's good to know that my Suga Momma misses me!! You know I was just playing about you being old. Age is nothing but a number.......and that never stopped me from calling and coming over all times of the night.

Anyway.....I have been working my arse off lately. Deer season starts next Saturday, and I have been going at it none stop. Getting to work at 5:00 am can take its toll on a brother. And true to form, I have been working since 3:30 today, doing some night surveys. But I love my job! I still think I have the greatest job in the world.....................

And there is no new woman........

So if any one needs an application, well, umm......

P5E%20new%20pics%20001%20033.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Suge

P5E%20new%20pics%20001%20033.jpg

ugh...well....er, rum...Suga, my man left me too. U wanna do the damn thang? :kiss:

<font size=1>SS, don't have to know nuthin'</font>:shh:

Well if you are game, then I am game! I still remember all your ASSets from the reunion!

:D

Well if you are game, then I am game! I still remember all your ASSets from the reunion!

:D

Well alrighty then....meet me tonight.

U PHAT MACK U.........:kiss:

What the hell is going on in here?!?!?!?!?! Don't make me go get my piece!!

:mad:

Umm that is what I'm talking about Tara.....there is no NEW woman, only YOU!!

<font size = 1>Umm D-Town, I'll see you later</font>

HMMMMMMMMMMM

See the moment he comes out the woods...MESS! Now you know that DTown and Tara are friends, why you trying to go there!

I sitcho yo little young azz down up in my bidness!

But you know you are cute as hell and imma hafta post SUPERSTAR'S pic because I swear 'fo' God y'all look familiar! :lmao: :lmao:

Back