Where is Chandra Levy?

Media Guy

Another Democrat allegedly messing with an intern. Chandra Levy has been missing since April 30. This is friggin ridiculous. I hope she is still alive.
Some Democrats really want to follow in Clinton's footsteps.

Leave the friggin interns alone!

How is he following in Clinton's footsteps when he is older and has been in politics longer?

And what about your philandering arsed hero down in Florida? I guess he's following Clinton's path, also, since his daddy and ole dimwit Dubya NEVER perpetrated actions the likes of these.

:rolleyes:

Furthermore, Chandra Levy is MISSING, and one of the last people she talked to was Condit. Monica's fat ass wasn't ever missing ... although I suspect at one point cud'n Billy was wishing she was ...

Originally posted by Media Guy
Another Democrat allegedly messing with an intern. Chandra Levy has been missing since April 30. This is friggin ridiculous. I hope she is still alive.

Do you ever give it a rest??? Sheeeseee!!!!!

Well, well, well, if the ole antagonist ain't back. This lame is just trying to get a rise outta peep. Ignore him.

As if Republicans are models of morality. :rolleyes:

I'm happy that I am not one of these idiots who helps to defne himself by his political affiliations......

Demos, Publics.......so freakin what. What does that have to do with what type of person they are anyway? But carry on......

Republicans are also removed from D. C. because of sexual misconduct with interns. I don't remember his name, but he represented a state in the midwest. Perhaps this incident happened before you began your research of "U. S. Legislators removed from office because of sexual misconduct".

Aside from the attack on the democratic party

The FACT still remains that someone's daughter is MISSING! What do you suppose is the culprit in her disappearance? Was it Condit? An internet friend? Kidnapped by internationals? What? My prayer is that this child turns up safe and protected from all harm! How could she disappear without a single trace?

I will not ignore the IMPORTANCE of this post. Chandra is missing. She's someone's daughter. She's someone's friend. Leave the democratic insults alone and then we can really discuss what happened to this young lady.

My sister told me about this.....

She's doing an intern and I told her to be very careful. One thing I know about my sister is that if anyone tries to mess with her. They gonna lose a few body parts in the process. She is very pretty and very ruff! She don't take ****! :D Ask her Husband! LMAO!!!

Re: My sister told me about this.....

Originally posted by Mike
She's doing an intern and I told her to be very careful. One thing I know about my sister is that if anyone tries to mess with her. They gonna lose a few body parts in the process. She is very pretty and very ruff! She don't take ****! :D Ask her Husband! LMAO!!!

DAMN RIGHT!!!!

I hate to sound cold but she is dead....................

Chandra Levy

The Chandra Levy saga is quickly becoming an awful situation. I don't ever want to be involved in cover ups dealing with the Federal government. How do you just suddenly come up missing and nobody knows anything? It's kinda scary when you really think about it.

Against my better judgement I am going to post in this thread.

I too think that she is dead.

Consider this. Condit, a conservative, was hard on President Clinton and urged him to talk during the Monica Lewisky controversy. I think that he voted for impeachment.

Let's not forget about the former speaker to be Bob Livingston from Louisiana. He admitted to (I think.) four affairs. Then there is the right wing fanatic Helen Chenowith (????), or whatever her name is, from out west. She got caught too with having an affair. Yes, they are a part of the GOP. Let's not forget about Newt Gingrich having divorce papers served to his former wife while she was in the hospital. Correct me if I am wrong. Remember. Newt is a part of the GOP.

Extra marital affairs by politicians are not a republican or a democrat problem.

The reason I said she was dead was because she has not used any of hear Credit or ATM Cards. When you are missing that's the first thing that Police Department tracks. Paper trails are the key to everything................

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
Nupe: Where is her body?

I don't see what his political party affiilation has do with anything. At any rate I think that man killed that girl.

Get this!

Some trucker just called the newsroom saying he just spotted Chandra. HE doesn't want to talk to us. He only wants to talk to New York ABC Networks... LMAO!!!! Folks will try anything!

Father, we come to you praying for Chandra Levy and her family. We lift them up right now in the name of Jesus. Father, we come praying for a miracle. Praying that you are keeping Ms. Levy safe from all hurt, harm and danger. We pray that she is return to her family and will have a testimony of how you kept her during her time of trials. Whatever evilness that is lurking her way, Father, we bind it up right now in Jesus name. Protect her Father. Return her to her family soon Father.

And Father if there is someone responsible for this, forgive them Father. In your word you instruct us to pray for our enemy. Forgive them and give them a clean heart Father, that they will repent of their sin. There isn't any punishment that we can give them that will suffice, because you said vengance is yours. Have mercy O God. These blessings we are praying in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Amen.

I want to know why Chandra Levy's disappearance is so much more newsworthy than all the other missing persons. Everyone else gets a small news bite, if that, then no more is heard. Heck the police DEFINITELY do not search this thoroughly for other missing persons. Sooooo what makes her so much more important. As for Condit, so what if they were having an affair. Get in line. If they had evidence, they would arrest him. All I am seeing is dragging this man's name through the mud on speculation alone. I don't have any rocks to throw.

I want to know what is the media's fascination with some chick that was screwing a married politician. Isn't there anything better to report on the news???

We need to watch what we say!

Police found blood in Condit's apartment. I wonder whose blood it is.

Hey Dr. Quincy, please help!!!

To my understanding Condit's apartment came up clean as far as the police and investigation are concerned.

We need to watch what we say!

I'm Simply Glad Condit Ain't Black!!!

Thank GOD Condit ain't O.J., i mean, black. :emlaugh:

Both republicans and democrats do this stuff, so it's simply a democrat right now and it's the republicans having fun with it. The democrats had fun when Newt got busted so what goes around comes around.

Black people couldn't care less about this as long as no black person is involved. Our culture sees affairs and such as simply part of life; no big deal,,,, unless you get caught of coarse,,, and then you simply lie your butt off until you get back into the good graces of your spouse/your spouse takes you back so she/he can have something to hang over your head,,, and you go back to gettin some on the side as usual. Listen to our music. It cronicals this better than I can in this paragraph; especially blues music, but pop music in general.

Bart

Back