When was the last time Momma Jag was at the dinner table and said...

I believe that would be November of last year, the day after the Bayou Classic. She was full allright. At least she wasn't full of sh&t like some team I know from the day before .....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Mama Jag has a new gig...

You might not see her around much these days...word has it she's working in Hollywood...

pic_lawanda.jpg

pic_lawanda.jpg

Yall Jags been eating "chitlins" at those tailgates...I guess that explains all those port-a-potties!

See you lames in November...

When was the last time you had a president who could manage the university?

It's pitiful for a SWAC Championship Team follower to resort to Mama Jag smack. Then again, if I couldn't get respect in my own state, much less the conference for a 9-2 season and a title, I guess I would try to take the low road too.

Awwwwwww Pleeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz stop crying!!!!!

Originally posted by SU Jag 79
It's pitiful for a SWAC Championship Team follower to resort to Mama Jag smack. Then again, if I couldn't get respect in my own state, much less the conference for a 9-2 season and a title, I guess I would try to take the low road too.

Will you please get out of here with that :bawling: bullisht!!!! If smacking Mama Jag is taking the low road? Then what do call beating the isht out of women with trumpets and trumbones?

Baton Rouge P.D. send help!!! :(

SAME ole Lame........

That "beating women with trumpets" statement is lame as your bball team......

The fact of the matter is ...."when you're in a big fight, you don't have time to see WHO you hit, you just know it aint your brother"

Until you tiggggers win 3 back to backtoback and win 25 consecutive SWAC games in the 0's, you gets no RESPECT here!!

Originally posted by SU Jag 79
When was the last time you had a president who could manage the university?

Allow me to reciprocate: When was the last time you had a president that could manage his bedroom?

Re: SAME ole Lame........

Originally posted by JAG03
The fact of the matter is ...."when you're in a big fight, you don't have time to see WHO you hit, you just know it aint your brother

Ok I get it now. So that why you all beat up on women. And all this time I thought it was just for the thrill of it. :rolleyes:

I am glad you cleared that up for me. Thaks for justifying it!

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Allow me to reciprocate: When was the last time you had a president that could manage his bedroom?

When was the last time Grumbling had auditable records or someone willing to accept the job of doing so.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back