What's up with the workouts?

silentrage

Delta Girl
Are they happening?

I started back last week with going to the gym. I've been running on the treadmill and that's about it. I have a 10K coming up that I am not ready for. :shame:. I'm still going to participate, but I'll probably end up walking half of it.

I stopped lifting weights and focused on getting my spin class ready.

I am amazed at how the fat has been falling off my body.

I recently purchase a heart monitor. You know...you wear the watch on your wrist and a band across your chest.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I have one of those heart monitors, but I don't have the kind that requires the band across the chest. I've had it for almost a year and wear everytime I work out.

I restarted the food part today. I guess I'll swing on up to the gym after work. I'm trying to get something done by the end of the year.

I stopped lifting weights and focused on getting my spin class ready.

I am amazed at how the fat has been falling off my body.

I recently purchase a heart monitor. You know...you wear the watch on your wrist and a band across your chest.
Where do you workout at? I'm at LA Fitness in Grand Prarie on 20. Can't wait untill they open the one up in Duncanville on 67.....

I'M BACK

WELCOME TO GOOD LIFE...I go for mine, I got to shine...I go for mine, I got to shine...And now my grandmamma ain't the only girl calling me baby!:clap::D:headphone:wavey:

Back