What's up peoples

Wolfman

Hello to all I'm new to this page so I don't know all the ropes but I want to learn them. I'm a Grambling Grad class 99 (the Clinton class), I'm from Fort Worth Tx, and I'm now living in Killer Cali. If anyone has any questions just drop me a line.

GSU For Life........

Yeah I got a question

Who the hell do you think you are coming on this board introducing yourself. This aint no damn dating board. Hit your back button two times and go to the thread named "smalltalk." Over there, you will find people that have the same interest you have. Cuddle up with people like Mike and Dr. SweetNupe and learn how to cook and shop.

That is all

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Damn.....

Wolfman,

Please proceed to the nearest exit and pick up your arse !! You just got booted !!

Life is so cold!

Yall cold.....Damn!! Not even a welcome. Oh well....:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Smack Us Now!!
Worship Us Later!!</font></h4>

get ready

:redhot:
Get ready for what? get ready for your old a-- to get smacked by a fish to the board. Now first off who the he-- told you that you were in charge of the board? Even if I was looking for someone to cuddle up with it wouldn't be a J-state grad, or student. So from now on you keep your backward a-- comments to yourself because the Grambling Grads aren't listening.
P. S.
I thought I was on the small talk board
My bad. But I can talk smack to so I'm still cool.

GSU for Life Bia, Bia

Now what kinda welcome is that ???

I'm sure some of your Gram peeps will come and show you the ropes, patnah.

If not, get your read on, check out some of the other boards, and get in where you fit in !!!

And re-read the rules of the board. Oh, and don't take none of this isht personal !!!

:emlaugh:

I don't

Phatback
I don't take none of it to heart I just couldn't let get ready smack me on the first day.

Is this the best you have G-Men....

This is the worst debut since Carl Lewis sang the national anthem at that Bulls game.

Hello everybody.

My name is Get Ready. I like male figure skating and flower arraigning. I live in San Francisco but Im originally from Mississippi. They called me that Big Black Mandingo out this way...hahahaha. Anyway, I like long walks on the beach, enjoying the moonlight and nice long candlelight dinners with my significant others. If you want you can drop me a line. toodles.

Carl Lewis

lewis.jpg

"...and the rockets, red glaaaa-- um, wait a minute ya'll, I'll make up for it...."

Re: Is this the best you have G-Men....

Originally posted by Kool-Aid2K1
This is the worst debut since Carl Lewis sang the national anthem at that Bulls game.

Dayum...it ain't that bad, is it? :xeye: :D

portrait.jpg

"Wait a minute, y'all...I'm bout to tear it up, nah..."

Man...I was hurtin' FOR him! :emlaugh:

Excuse me yall..wait a minute yall...dont go nowhere...here we go....
And the rockets reeeeuuud glare...the booomb

If this ain't hall of fame isht, I don't know what is...

Kudos to Wolfman for making a hall of fame caliber post on his first smackboard visit.

:still laughing:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I knew it

Get Ready, I knew that you J state Cats was funny and I'm not talkin he he funny either. I bet you didn't even have to make any of that stuff up. Come on man tell the truth that's how your boyfriend descibes heself. You can tell me, there nothing wrong with being who you are. All I know is that now stright man could ever think up any of that stuff you said, and you said it so well to just like someone from Jackson would.

Re: I knew it

Originally posted by Wolfman
Get Ready, I knew that you J state Cats was funny and I'm not talkin he he funny either. I bet you didn't even have to make any of that stuff up. Come on man tell the truth that's how your boyfriend descibes heself. You can tell me, there nothing wrong with being who you are. All I know is that now stright man could ever think up any of that stuff you said, and you said it so well to just like someone from Jackson would.

You're starting to scare me Wolfman

;) ;)
Oh by the way, they call me Kool-aid, u know like the drink, cause I'm so delicious. You can call me Kool though ;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by Get Ready
Hello everybody.

My name is Get Ready. I like male figure skating and flower arraigning. I live in San Francisco but Im originally from Mississippi. They called me that Big Black Mandingo out this way...hahahaha. Anyway, I like long walks on the beach, enjoying the moonlight and nice long candlelight dinners with my significant others. If you want you can drop me a line. toodles.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: Get Ready, you a fool.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Sorry bout the tardiness, but......

Originally posted by HBCUs
lewis.jpg

"...and the rockets, red glaaaa-- um, wait a minute ya'll, I'll make up for it...."
LMMFAO!!!

That had to've been the funniest attempt in the history of America. Anytime you have to apologize in the middle of the song, you're killing it...LOL!!!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Back