Whatever Happened Too.................

STRAWDOG

JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL
............some of the best TALENT ever to play football in the SWAC and in the Pro's?? Can you give me the correct school affiliation if I have the wrong one.

Where are they now??????

1.) Otis Taylor - PVAMU

2.) Parnell Dickerson - MVSU

3.) Robert (Heartburn) Hardy - JSU

4.) Trumaine Johnson - Grambling

5.) Carlos Pennywell - (Grambling I think??)

6.) Roy Hilton - Jsu

7.) Gary (Big Hands) Johnson - Grambling??

8.) Dwight White & Ernie holmes - UAPB??

9.) Kenny Borroughs - Tex So???

10.) Gloster Richardson & Willie Richardson - (JSU I think) were these guys related????????

11.) Warren Wells - Tex So

12.) Rich Castor - Jsu???

13.) Harold Jackson - Jsu??

I would appreciate any background info, the correct school and where are they now info.

Please feel free to add to this list!!!

Wille Richardson and Gloster Richardson are brothers, also two more of the Richardson boys played at JSU. I believe that Willie lives in Jackson. He has held some political appointments and made a run for a state office once, at one time he was the Radio color commentor for JSU football.

Harold 'Double-O Soul' Jackson is the receiver coach at the University of Kentucky.

Originally posted by STRAWDOG
............some of the best TALENT ever to play football in the SWAC and in the Pro's?? Can you give me the correct school affiliation if I have the wrong one.

Where are they now??????

1.) Otis Taylor - PVAMU

2.) Parnell Dickerson - MVSU

3.) Robert (Heartburn) Hardy - JSU

4.) Trumaine Johnson - Grambling

Last I heard, Trumaine still lives in Baker but has a ranch home in Centreville(?) Miss. During the summer months, it's opened for parties and reunions. I think his wife is an attorney or administrator for a state agency.

5.) Carlos Pennywell - (Grambling I think??)

Yep, GSU class of 1977. Carlos was once employed at GSU, but last I heard he was coaching football in Monroe, La.

6.) Roy Hilton - Jsu

7.) Gary (Big Hands) Johnson - Grambling??

Yep, GSU class of 1974. Has a residence in San Diego and his hometown/Shreveport. A successful business man, Big Hands owns several Baskin Robbins franchises and other business interests.

8.) Dwight White & Ernie holmes - UAPB??

9.) Kenny Borroughs - Tex So???

10.) Gloster Richardson & Willie Richardson - (JSU I think) were these guys related????????

11.) Warren Wells - Tex So

12.) Rich Castor - Jsu???

13.) Harold Jackson - Jsu??

I would appreciate any background info, the correct school and where are they now info.

Please feel free to add to this list!!!

I think that Otis Taylor is a scout in the Kansas City Chiefs organization. At leas that is the last thing I heard on him.

I think that Ken Burrough, a TSU product, was working in the Houston. But it was a few years ago that I heard about him.

Thanks, BiggMike & EB. Just trying to catch up on some of my all time favorites!!!

In case you are interested, John Stallworth has a very lucrative Engineering Business here in Huntsville, Al. He is up for NFL HOF vote again this year. He should have made it before Swann. He has more catches, more yards, more TD's, more 1000 yd seasons and more team MVP's than Swann. Let's hope the writer's will have the guts to do the RIGHT thing THIS TIME!!!

Trumaine Johnson

Trumaine sold his Ranch to Albert Lewis and is back in Baker. I heard he was doing some type of Special Investigation work. Centreville is my hometown. One of my old neighbors runs the day to day operations of the Ranch.

Back