what is...

dSWACizJSU

what is the probability of a terriost attack on a hbcu football game? there will be a lot of people going to these games and the war is not only with the white man, but america. when they start blowing ish up, they want to hurt as many people as possible. i thought about this last night becasue the season has started and there will a lot of "big" games coming up.

I believe terrorists know how America works just as we, Americans do.

They are going to do something that will impact all of America, meaning, mainly WHITE AMERICA. They know America doesn't give two schitts about us, so setting a bomb off at an HBCU function is highly unlikely....at least, that's what I believe.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by dSWACizJSU
what is the probability of a terriost attack on a hbcu football game?

Slim and none. But we should still take all precautions.

;)

Even Ole Mother Nature knows that. When the last time a tornado has cleaned up a run down area?

what all of you said is true, however, there is possibility. for example, on any given saturday jsu plays southern- the horseshoe is packed from wall to wall 65,000 plus. there are numbers of buisness men/women in the financial community and other aspects of careers that could affect the nation's stability not to mention our growing numbers of the "other" population who are starting to attend our functions in large numbers. visit any school's computer lab or science departments, "we" are not in there.

When a terrorist plans his next attack, if football is involved, he is going to do it on the biggest stage possible. The NFL. Every NFL game is on TV and that means all the world will see.

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
I believe terrorists know how America works just as we, Americans do.

They are going to do something that will inpact all of America, meaning, mainly WHITE AMERICA. They know America doesn't give two schitts about us, so setting a bomb off at an HBCU function is highly unlikely....at least, that's what I believe.

Interesting...

Originally posted by cat daddy
When a terrorist plans his next attack, if football is involved, he is going to do it on the biggest stage possible. The NFL. Every NFL game is on TV and that means all the world will see.

.....a football game is a given.....terrorist look for things that will put a stall to the U.S. Government. Meaning mainly the economy.....

You may have 65K @ a JSU/SU game, but Michigan & Tennessee pack 100K+ every week, Georgia, Auburn 85K. So in all actuality we are even down the list as far as actual attendance goes. For a terrorist to consider and HBCU game as a target, it would have to be a specific target, not a general one. Meaning they would have to be after some one in particular at the game. There are bigger fish than us to fry, so I don't think they make much of a statement with us.

what is the probability of a terriost attack on a hbcu football game? there will be a lot of people going to these games and the war is not only with the white man, but america. when they start blowing ish up, they want to hurt as many people as possible. i thought about this last night becasue the season has started and there will a lot of "big" games coming up.

I posed the exact same question/thread on this issue after 911. I think the probability is low to non-existant.

This has been a concern in the back of my minds. There are about 10 Classics that would be prime candidates, well and HBCU game would be a prime candidate. I don't know if the level of security is the same at one of our prime HBCU classics as it may be at a regular PWC game. I pray nothing like that happens anywhere at any game.

Originally posted by cat daddy

That's what's up!

-Astrya

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I think the likeliehood of something like that happening is very slim, but I think a more appropriate question is, if an HBCU game was attacked by terrorist, how would America retaliate?

NICE

Originally posted by D-NICE
if an HBCU game was attacked by terrorist, how would America retaliate?

They wouldn't....that's was my whole point. Something of this nature wouldn't even impact America. They don't give two schitts about black folks in this country. Damn sure don't care about us getting blown up at an HBCU function.

Sad, but true.

The probability is very low but if they do hit a HBCU and since you posted this question. You know You will be suspect number 1, since you posted this question.

Slim to none. I cosign with Dtown. A lot of Middle Easterners and terroists have knowledge that there is a segment in our community that practice ISLAM. I don't think that terroists want to take a chance on harming fellow Muslims. They know the history of Blacks in America.

Re: Re: what is...

You know You will be suspect number 1, since you posted this question. [/B][/QUOTE]

now you know that black folks don't have access to that type of fire power especially me. if one does hit jsu, i will probably be in the stands with a cold one, just chillin.

Re: Re: Re: what is...

You know You will be suspect number 1, since you posted this question.

now you know that black folks don't have access to that type of fire power especially me. if one does hit jsu, i will probably be in the stands with a cold one, just chillin. [/B][/QUOTE]
See that is what I said about the DC Snipper. For Real.....

Re: Re: Re: Re: what is...

Originally posted by docmump
now you know that black folks don't have access to that type of fire power especially me. if one does hit jsu, i will probably be in the stands with a cold one, just chillin.
See that is what I said about the DC Snipper. For Real..... [/B][/QUOTE]

there is something to that story that is untold. i still don't believe it.

Back