What is the world coming to?

short_1

Grown & Sexy
I don't think I can take much more of this madness!!!! What is the world coming to these days? People killing their kids as well as each other. I mean people have been killing each other for the longest now but killing the kids is becoming out rageous!
I have a child of my own & I love him to death & I would never think of harming my child in any way....yea I tear his butt up every now & then for being bad but that is it. I couldn't live with myself if I killed my child! I went through hrs of labor & pain to bring him into this world I am not about to take him out! I was reading in the paper yesterday about other mothers that killed thier child(ren) & there was this one lady who killed her 5 kids & she was sent to a mental institution where she later hung herself! now what does that tell u? On the news this morning I don't know where it took place but a man killed his kids over the weekend. I know God has a divine purpose for all of us & with the events that have been taking place lately he is getting us ready for something. We have to stop thinking about ourselves & start thinking about what is it we are not doing or not doing enough of to please GOD. I know I am not a saint or anything like that but I have realized through different trials that I encounter & things that are happening in everyday life its time to stop playing. I can't see how someone could kill their own child! It just sends chills through me when I hear or think about it. I pray that none of us will loose it & do something as crazy as that. If u ever feel the load is getting to heavy stop & get on your knees & pray & ask God to help you through whatever it is. God loves us & we should show him that same love...UNCONDITIONAL. What do you think should happen to these people that commit these hanus(sp) crimes?

Back